Streaming info

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
So, I've seen nothing on the stream for Seniors Tournament starting tonight with the Calcutta. Also there's a mini tournament today starting at noon I hear.

Whats going on with Truck, is he on site, when does he plan to start streaming? I see no page yet to sign up for the stream anywhere.
Could someone who's there check into this and let us poor bastards who ain't there know sumptin, hhmmm?:confused::frus

1pwannabe

Verified Member
So, I've seen nothing on the stream for Seniors Tournament starting tonight with the Calcutta. Also there's a mini tournament today starting at noon I hear.

Whats going on with Truck, is he on site, when does he plan to start streaming? I see no page yet to sign up for the stream anywhere.
Could someone who's there check into this and let us poor bastards who ain't there know sumptin, hhmmm?:confused::frus

Pay here: http://poolactiontv.com/

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Streaming info

Done and done!!! Let the streaming begin!!

Question: "who's going to win the seniors tournament?"

Answer: "Depends"

😳😉😊😊😂😂

JK. I'm just jealous I'm not there.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I went ahead and got. I wasn't going to, but it's less than twenty for the whole event pass, so. The pay pal and visa cards sure make it easy to spend. Click click click. . Time for old school one hole for awhile. Support the streams...The Truck will hook you up....Fast...

Rip

I went ahead and got. I wasn't going to, but it's less than twenty for the whole event pass, so. The pay pal and visa cards sure make it easy to spend. Click click click. . Time for old school one hole for awhile. Support the streams...The Truck will hook you up....Fast...

It looks like it's $19.95 for tonight and Friday only, then an additional $9.95 each additional day. Am I misunderstanding something?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Streaming info

It looks like it's $19.95 for tonight and Friday only, then an additional $9.95 each additional day. Am I misunderstanding something?

I'm pretty sure it's 1995 for the whole event.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

I am trying to do it right now but am having problems with my card.

I believe the "event pass" includes all the event. I've been wrong before.

Dennis

Rip

I'm pretty sure it'll be 2016 for the whole event:D.

RBL

You're correct. I selected the $19.95 option and after paying, I was able to see " -Senior One Pocket Event Pass - starting on 2016-04-14, ending on 2016-04-18 08:00".

Looking forward to watching!
Rip

keoneyo

Verified Member
I thought they were going to start streaming tonite, Thursday.
Did they break till tomorrow?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Streaming

Streaming

They were still setting up the equipment when I left Bogies around 10:30pm. Play starts at 11am Friday.

McSock

I picked up the link on AZB. 19.95 for the quality I expect to see is well worth it.