Tampa FL 1 Hole

mrgreenheads

From
Houston, TX
I will be traveling from the great Sand Box to Tampa in early OCT for a short preiod of time for work by day but 1P by night if it can be arranged.

I have been playing a lot of 1 Hole over here, however the competition is lacking. If there is any one who could turn a fellow 1P player on to a place to play some freindly games in the downtown Tamp area it would be greatly appreciated.

PM me if you have suggestions.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
mrgreenheads said:
I will be traveling from the great Sand Box to Tampa in early OCT for a short preiod of time for work by day but 1P by night if it can be arranged.

I have been playing a lot of 1 Hole over here, however the competition is lacking. If there is any one who could turn a fellow 1P player on to a place to play some freindly games in the downtown Tamp area it would be greatly appreciated.

PM me if you have suggestions.
Planet 9-ball was always one of the best rooms. I assume it's still open. Smorgassbored would certainly be able to steer you, since he's a resident. There may be a few others on the forum who live in Tampa as well.

Good luck~ Doc

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
Grab A Phonebook For Numbers & Addresses

Grab A Phonebook For Numbers & Addresses

gulfportdoc said:
Planet 9-ball was always one of the best rooms. I assume it's still open. Smorgassbored would certainly be able to steer you, since he's a resident. There may be a few others on the forum who live in Tampa as well.

Good luck~ Doc

You can always get a game of one pocket at C.M. Lee's room, Strokers on U.S.19 and Hammer Heads, also on U.S.19.
It's entirely possible that Strokers II (the old Planet 9-Ball) or Big O's will be able to accomodate you.

Since you ( the OP) mentioned close to downtown, I'd have to say that since good old reliable Baker's Billiards closed, the closest room to 'downtown' with one pocket action may be Fatso's on Busch Blvd.

Doug

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Come on over

Come on over

Greenheads, you could just drive over to MS and stay and play for free... But I won't give you the same spot as you had in the desert...LOL
Bille:cool: