The 15 ball "Walrus" Run in it's Entirety

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I'm surprised nobody asked me if I ran all 15 balls in my wwyd thread, but mr3cushion did offline. When I confessed, he asked me if I would post it...

What I love about trying to run balls in one pocket is how liquid the runs become. Often shape is not perfect and makes you change your intended patern. Flexibility is key, right? It was an interesting rack getting a little lucky near the end trying to stun down for the 3 ball hitting it 1/2 tip to high, but it created another creative shape opportunity.

Hope you like it, if not blame Bill. 🤣😂

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I'm surprised nobody asked me if I ran all 15 balls in my wwyd thread, but mr3cushion did offline. When I confessed, he asked me if I would post it...

What I love about trying to run balls in one pocket is how liquid the runs become. Often shape is not perfect and makes you change your intended patern. Flexibility is key, right? It was an interesting rack getting a little lucky near the end trying to stun down for the 3 ball hitting it 1/2 tip to high, but it created another creative shape opportunity.

Dave, u deserve the victory lap, 100%! Great shot choices along with very good execution. U go bro!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
another great run ty for sharing
Thanks

That rack was not an easy rack to run, congrats well done! It is great to find a practice that works! thanks for sharing! Whitey
Thanks

Dave, u deserve the victory lap, 100%! Great shot choices along with very good execution. U go bro!
haha thanks, and thanks for suggesting I post it.

Honestly, I just assumed you had missed somewhere and that was that.
I'm rather tickled to see you pull off some nice shots to demonstrate otherwise.
(y)
Thanks, sorry to disappoint :) LOL

You are the Eggman, goo googajoob! And are they really chanting "smoke pot smoke pot everybody smoke pot" near the end?
Love it, and you would never catch me denying what they say near the end, I'm all in :)

Billy Jackets

Verified Member

Very nice. Loved the dance at the end.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
I'm taking you on the road again. I'm buying you 2 dozen hotdogs.You deserve it. great shooting.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I assumed you bobbled the 11 since u cut it then.. good shooting! Flirting with side pocket on the 3 .... :)
Thanks. I had no choice shooting the 3 ball with how close I was and the angle, that's the fun of playing the Ghost with no consequences. If I screw up I mutter a few choice words and rerack. 😂🤫

Dave another great 15 and out.....nice victory lap as well!
Very nice. Loved the dance at the end.
Thanks. When my nephew Ben was about 10 and visiting from California (he's 24 now), I showed him a trick shot where he had execute a shot while stopping the cueball, not just a pure setup shot. He made it the first time and ran around the table the same way but yelling with excitement. He was so loud that his mother and my wife ran downstairs to see what happened. I channelled Ben after I made that bank. 😂🤣

I'm taking you on the road again. I'm buying you 2 dozen hotdogs.You deserve it. great shooting.
Love it, thanks...but I just want to see one hot dog from you first. LOL 😘

boingo

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Sweet run. I especially liked the roll up to position on the last ball, not much room for error! You didn't ease up on your concentration all the way to the last ball, real killer instinct.