The Freezer vs T-Rex

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I think Scott in his prime will beat T-Rex in his prime.

The question will be, what version of each will show up on the day of the match.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
interesting what is this based on?
I caught the game Frost played against Filler at DCC where Frost maneuvered and played smart defense, and Tony showed better patience and utilizing more defense the last time I recently seen him play. Sorry I can not recall the match.
I am looking forward to it, and may they both play well and smart! thanks, for asking! Whitey

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Be enjoyable to see an am and a pm session each day, with a dinner break and not the long grind.
Doing this, the players will give us their best Game.
The viewers shouldn't have to deal with 10 hrs of play, and TH doesn't have to deal with those looooooooooooooooong DAZE.
I know these two play fast, but when they get tired like anyone, quality of play is not there.
They need a reason to not miss Any shot, just like a dbl elim event.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Are you asking about the location not at Freezers pool room ?

If so, when this this match 1st came together the venue was openly shopped around.

Offer was PoolActionTV was putting up half the added money to pay players and the venue the other half.

A few rooms had interest and made offers to host the event.

As far as I know Freezers was not one of the rooms that was interested.

All the details were worked out from Ray Hansen the promoter of the event, the players & the venue.

So is the venue set?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
should be a great match
no shot clock required....:cool:
if you go to the bathroom the game could be over....:eek:
look forward to watching

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I've seen some early lines at 7/5 on the money. As a amatuer handicapper... I think you'll see you have to bet it by games to get the good action. I think a good line is somewhere around 3.5 games. Should be clearer once this week is over and the serious money starts betting after Dennis beats SVB...lol

Last edited: