TvMike's Billiardnet.tv - LIVE - Rocket City - One Pocket

TvMike

Verified Member
I am producing 2 tables here at the Rocket City Open. 3k Added One Pocket event @ Good Timez in Huntsville AL. There is also a 9 ball event starting Friday. Event charge of 29.99 to cover everything at the event 2 HD tables with full access to watch on demand videos instant archives to review if you miss something. Always 2 matches to choose from with the HOME and AWAY buttons

Lots of fantastic top players are going to be here and we will have a full players list tomorrow.

https://billiardnet.tv/channels/billiardnet-tv-bonus-channel/

Attachments

• rocketnew.jpg
    rocketnew.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 0

TvMike

Verified Member
Players List

Players List

Rocket City - ONE POCKET - Races of 4/4 Finals to 7 - 3000 ADDED - 300 Entry @ Good Timez Billiards in Huntsville Alabama.

Richard Andrews, Robert Frost, Ben Walker, Josh Roberts, Justin Hall, Tony Chohan, John Hennessee, Randy Jordan, Jeff Jordan, Adam Oliver, Evan Lunda, Jalal Yousef, Cliff Joyner, Charlie Bryant.

$19.99 or 29.99 for full event with instant archives access and 2 channel two choose from in HD.

Attachments

• rocket1.jpg
    rocket1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Rocket City - ONE POCKET - Races of 4/4 Finals to 7 - 3000 ADDED - 300 Entry @ Good Timez Billiards in Huntsville Alabama.

Richard Andrews, Robert Frost, Ben Walker, Josh Roberts, Justin Hall, Tony Chohan, John Hennessee, Randy Jordan, Jeff Jordan, Adam Oliver, Evan Lunda, Jalal Yousef, Cliff Joyner, Charlie Bryant.

$19.99 or 29.99 for full event with instant archives access and 2 channel two choose from in HD.

I tried for 15 minutes to sign up, log in and buy the one pocket package, but I couldn't manage.

Maxwell

Verified Member
I tried for 15 minutes to sign up, log in and buy the one pocket package, but I couldn't manage.

I don't know what problem you hit but when I tried to sign up they had several white bars that looked like the bars you enter information on but they had no identifying labels to show what to enter.

I finially hit the button to enter all the info and then it highlighted what I had omitted and where to put it. Growing pains probably.

TvMike

Verified Member
I don't see that problem at all. All the forms have labels on all my broswers.

What browser and device were you using?

TvMike

Verified Member
This is what the fields are.

I would use a computer, I have no idea this is the first I've heard of it really.

Attachments

• signupscreenshot.jpg
    signupscreenshot.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I don't know what problem you hit but when I tried to sign up they had several white bars that looked like the bars you enter information on but they had no identifying labels to show what to enter.

Yes, that was my problem.

I finially hit the button to enter all the info and then it highlighted what I had omitted and where to put it. Growing pains probably.

I looked for a button like that but couldn't find anything that would help.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
This is what the fields are.

I would use a computer, I have no idea this is the first I've heard of it really.

This is the one to sign up for the entire event. It may be the same -- or may not -- on the sign up for one pocket only.