West coast challenge update

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Here are a few of the 64 players that have commited to the one pocket that starts tomorrow. Some who are traveling sometimes do not make it, but the list is pretty impressive.

STEVIE MOORE, FRANCISCO BUSTAMANTE, DAN LOUIE, BILLY PALMER, JOHN MORRA, JERRY MATCHIN, “PREACHER” RON, JOSH ULRICH, JOSE PARICA, RAFAEL MARTINEZ, MANNY CHAU, BRANDON SHUFF, LOUIE ULRICH, JOHN HENDERSON, SCOTT FROST, AMAR KANG, RODNEY MORRIS, SANTOS SAMBAJON, “KENTUCKY” BILL, MARSHALL WILLIAMS, JOHN SCHMIT, ALEX PAGULAYAN

Thanks to pov pool for the list. I will post action results when I get time or when I get broke, whichever comes first.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Here are a few of the 64 players that have commited to the one pocket that starts tomorrow. Some who are traveling sometimes do not make it, but the list is pretty impressive.

STEVIE MOORE, FRANCISCO BUSTAMANTE, DAN LOUIE, BILLY PALMER, JOHN MORRA, JERRY MATCHIN, “PREACHER” RON, JOSH ULRICH, JOSE PARICA, RAFAEL MARTINEZ, MANNY CHAU, BRANDON SHUFF, LOUIE ULRICH, JOHN HENDERSON, SCOTT FROST, AMAR KANG, RODNEY MORRIS, SANTOS SAMBAJON, “KENTUCKY” BILL, MARSHALL WILLIAMS, JOHN SCHMIT, ALEX PAGULAYAN

Thanks to pov pool for the list. I will post action results when I get time or when I get broke, whichever comes first.
Hey John, don't get broke we have a game 10/8 and 8/7 in Vegas, save some for me.;)

Dr. Bill

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

It's such an easy field, I'll be posting on my IPad while I play. I figure that after I miss, there will be plenty of spare time while I wait to rack.:eek:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
If you had showed up Dr Bill for this weak field, you and John could be playing tonight. 10-8? I may go to Vegas after all.

Negotiations have been halted when we decided on the 10/8 and 8/7 game, but there's alwys a chance of him getting 10 to 8 all the time if I happen to win 10/8--8/7:D But if I lose at that game where do we go from there?

Dr. Bill

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Negotiations have been halted when we decided on the 10/8 and 8/7 game, but there's alwys a chance of him getting 10 to 8 all the time if I happen to win 10/8--8/7:D But if I lose at that game where do we go from there?

Dr. Bill

To the moon Alice!!!!! Wish you were here. Time to go play.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

Dr. Bill

what do you think about 9/7???
just askin
im assuming on billys break itsd 10/8 ans on johns break its 8/7

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

Dr. Bill

what do you think about 9/6???
i think it would depend on whos winning at 10/8 and whos winniing at 8/7
just askin
or 11/9??

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Out

Out

I am out. Played one decent match then lost to Bustamonte and Chris MacDonald late last night.

I had a chance to get Bustamonte 2/2 with me breaking next but dogged an easy four ball out. Played awful against Chris missing several chances. Had the yips and was jumping at balls.

The old Jack Daniels trick did not work to calm me down either. I even tried two.

Will do some commentating on the streams and hopefully some action tonight. The way I played that will not be a problem

Really pissed I played so poorly.

Some of the champions that were listed did not come, but it is still a stellar field with 60 players at the start.

Should be some great matches streamed today as the field starts getting whittled down.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Action

Action

Played a 10+ hour session yesterday/last night and this old body is hurting. Won a few games and will try and get an afternoon nap before attacking them again tonight. Will sweat the hot seat match between Frost and Bustamonte at 1:30.

The room, which is a couple hundred yards from the pool room, has a jacuuzi and I will try and soak some stroke back in these old bones.

Great tournament even though I played poorly. Did not play a lot better in the action game but was good enough. Maybe some golf on the 6 x 12 later.

I am really impressed with Freddy Boggs one pocket game. He dusted off some good ones in the tournament. He likes to look em over too. I have heard of him but this is the first time I have watched him play.

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Is there anywhere that has the brackets? I'd like to see if any other NW players are there and how they might be doing. Thanks.