OnePocket.org Forums

OnePocket.org Forums (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php)
-   One Pocket Forum (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chang playing one pocket now (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15627)

crabbcatjohn 07-28-2019 09:55 PM

Chang playing one pocket now
 
Chang playing one pocket. It was live when i first posted it and after it was over reverted back to the full stream.one pocket starts about 112:00 https://www.facebook.com/RoysBasemen...358062/?t=4422

BRLongArm 07-29-2019 09:13 PM

That's James Aranas and he plays one pocket better than the pilot right now.

crabbcatjohn 07-29-2019 09:44 PM

Look at the last 10 mins or so of the video after DD gets done with his set. Roy turns the camera to the other table. Good country music and the red headed guy hits them pretty good.

BRLongArm 07-30-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn (Post 261637)
Look at the last 10 mins or so of the video after DD gets done with his set. Roy turns the camera to the other table. Good country music and the red headed guy hits them pretty good.

Kevin Cheng is no dummy. He was running out on the tight practice table at Buffalos. He knows he can make some money if he can get his one pocket game right.

sneakynito 07-30-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRLongArm (Post 261661)
Kevin Cheng is no dummy. He was running out on the tight practice table at Buffalos. He knows he can make some money if he can get his one pocket game right.

This video had Jung Lin Chang playing one pocket, not Kevin Cheng.

Kevin and Aranas play a 10ball set the first part, and the last 10 min or so is Chang and a local Houston guy named Jeff. Chang ended up down two games playing even I think.

BRLongArm 07-31-2019 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneakynito (Post 261662)
This video had Jung Lin Chang playing one pocket, not Kevin Cheng.

Kevin and Aranas play a 10ball set the first part, and the last 10 min or so is Chang and a local Houston guy named Jeff. Chang ended up down two games playing even I think.

Chang was clueless at Derby this year when I watched. But when 8 and out is second nature, the moves come quick.

BRLongArm 07-31-2019 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneakynito (Post 261662)
This video had Jung Lin Chang playing one pocket, not Kevin Cheng.

Kevin and Aranas play a 10ball set the first part, and the last 10 min or so is Chang and a local Houston guy named Jeff. Chang ended up down two games playing even I think.

I watched Chang at Derby He was pretty clueless. Doesn't take them long and I think C


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.