OnePocket.org Forums

OnePocket.org Forums (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php)
-   One Pocket Forum (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15646)

Terry Hanna 08-05-2019 10:05 PM

T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match
 
1 Attachment(s)
Looks like it on guys :eek:

Tony won the 1st Match 40-38 in Cali & Dennis won the 2nd 40-33 in S Carolina

The Decider Match, One Pocket Big Money Match Part #3 Race to 40 with a very LARGE entry fee.

September 19-22nd at Buffalo's Billiards in New Orleans :eek:

Official announcement and poster coming soon :)

Attachment 24810





LSJohn 08-06-2019 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terry Hanna (Post 261949)
Looks like it on guys :eek:

Tony won the 1st Match 40-38 in Cali & Dennis won the 2nd 40-33 in S Carolina

The Decider Match, One Pocket Big Money Match Part #3 Race to 40 with a very LARGE entry fee.

September 19-22nd at Buffalo's Billiards in New Orleans :eek:

Official announcement and poster coming soon :)

I'll take Dennis for up to $300.

gulfportdoc 08-06-2019 08:36 AM

I hope they won't be playing on that table with 2" pockets :D, but it'll be a barn burner no matter what.

cincy_kid 08-06-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSJohn (Post 261960)
I'll take Dennis for up to $300.

First thing I was thinking too..not necessarily the bet amount but I don't see how Tony can beat Dennis in a long race or ahead set (even though he did it that time)...

sneakynito 08-06-2019 12:03 PM

Dammit.
I DO NOT need another excuse to go back to New Orleans...

BRLongArm 08-06-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gulfportdoc (Post 261963)
I hope they won't be playing on that table with 2" pockets :D, but it'll be a barn burner no matter what.

I have actually put two long sessions in on the TV table in the last week. It's fine, and that's with broken in cloth. With new cloth, it should be very playable.

jerry matchin 08-06-2019 12:45 PM

Here we go again. Oh boy, we'll be discussing styles, banking, moving and shot making. Dr. Bill, get out your slide rule and start the line making. It doesn't get any better than this.

catkins 08-06-2019 02:38 PM

first thing first i need to know the exact specifications on the table, The expected relative humidity expected and the make up the material in the floor

BRLongArm 08-06-2019 03:13 PM

The table is the same TV table that Alex and Tony played on and the last Pro Classic was played on. It was changed before the Alex and Tony match because Tony didn't like the super tight table. This table is fine. 4 1/8" with new cloth. Fine for top pros.

gulfportdoc 08-06-2019 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRLongArm (Post 261969)
I have actually put two long sessions in on the TV table in the last week. It's fine, and that's with broken in cloth. With new cloth, it should be very playable.

Joe, do you actually spend any time in Baton Rouge any more?...:D Aren't you glad that Huey Long put in that nice highway between BR and N.O.?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.