OnePocket.org Forums

OnePocket.org Forums (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php)
-   One Pocket Forum (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   DCC Live Updates (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12600)

cincy_kid 01-20-2017 01:42 PM

DCC Live Updates

Looks like they have a new website for the live updates on matches:

www.derbycity.online

crabbcatjohn 01-20-2017 03:36 PM

Interesting... Dustin drew Louis Demarco. Demarco was one of the guys from Diamond who converted his rails to the newer Blue labels earlier this year. Hes from Louisville and plays darn good banks too...

cincy_kid 01-20-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn (Post 199339)
Interesting... Dustin drew Louis Demarco. Demarco was one of the guys from Diamond who converted his rails to the newer Blue labels earlier this year. Hes from Louisville and plays darn good banks too...

Yea, unfortunately looks like Dustin didn't come out on top this time..He is saving all his mojo for the 1p event :)

jrhendy 01-20-2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn (Post 199339)

Scott Frost posted he just beat DeMarco for a nice number giving him 11/6 at Bank Shots. Scott must be hitting em pretty sporty, Louis can play some.

poolisboring 01-20-2017 05:55 PM

i saw a couple good matchups--tony coleman v jason kirkwood and john rawski from chicago v shaun wilkie.........

crabbcatjohn 01-20-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrhendy (Post 199344)
Scott Frost posted he just beat DeMarco for a nice number giving him 11/6 at Bank Shots. Scott must be hitting em pretty sporty, Louis can play some.

Wow, his home room too.

NH Steve 01-20-2017 06:22 PM

Thanks for posting the link to matches!

gulfportdoc 01-20-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrhendy (Post 199344)

John, was that in one-pocket? I can't imagine Frost being able to give DeMarco 11-6 in banks. If he did, that's phenomenal, because Louis is just below championship level in banks.

~Doc

Jimmy B 01-20-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gulfportdoc (Post 199353)
John, was that in one-pocket? I can't imagine Frost being able to give DeMarco 11-6 in banks. If he did, that's phenomenal, because Louis is just below championship level in banks.

~Doc

Yes it was one pocket, Doc.. Frost beat him for six games like that. Incredible.. Bank Shot's, is a great pool room in Louisville, by the way.. It used to be a bank

Island Drive 01-20-2017 08:55 PM

Doc, I think the banks term went along with the pool rooms name....Bank Shots.