OnePocket.org Forums

OnePocket.org Forums (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php)
-   One Pocket Forum (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Still Alive (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15530)

One pocket Smitty 06-25-2019 07:00 AM

Still Alive

Hi everyone, just letting ya'll know that I am well and still alive. My 1P game has got so bad I have a rough time even typing the word. I have the shakes and that make for a real bad game. I do enjoy reading all the post, so I am keeping up with yo guys. Thank God Tyler Bob takes pity on me and lets me play with him for a couple of hours a week. But to tell the truth its not much fun anymore when you know you are going to be missing a lot of easy shots because of the shakes. God bless all of you. ---Smitty

gulfportdoc 06-25-2019 09:46 AM

Glad to hear that you're hanging in there, Smitty! I can identify with your frustration of being physically limited when trying to play pool. It's maddening, but yet we still have the urge to play..:cool:

~Doc

One pocket Smitty 06-25-2019 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gulfportdoc (Post 259705)
Glad to hear that you're hanging in there, Smitty! I can identify with your frustration of being physically limited when trying to play pool. It's maddening, but yet we still have the urge to play..:cool:

~Doc

Thanks, Doc.---Smitty

jrhendy 06-25-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One pocket Smitty (Post 259700)
Hi everyone, just letting ya'll know that I am well and still alive. My 1P game has got so bad I have a rough time even typing the word. I have the shakes and that make for a real bad game. I do enjoy reading all the post, so I am keeping up with yo guys. Thank God Tyler Bob takes pity on me and lets me play with him for a couple of hours a week. But to tell the truth its not much fun anymore when you know you are going to be missing a lot of easy shots because of the shakes. God bless all of you. ---Smitty

Good to hear from you Smitty. I always enjoyed running into you at Bogies.

lll 06-25-2019 10:30 AM

Hi smitty
At least you can get out and have fun with no expectations ..:)

lll 06-25-2019 10:38 AM

Smitty
Look at the positive
You dont expect to make a ball
so when you do
Be happy ......:)

One pocket Smitty 06-25-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrhendy (Post 259707)
Good to hear from you Smitty. I always enjoyed running into you at Bogies.

Same here, John.---Smitty

J.R. 06-25-2019 10:44 AM

One of my older bosses would often say to me, "Getting old ain't for sissies!" Being five months short of 70, I now know what he meant.

Billy, here's some whimsical advice. Get out there in the Florida sun and drink a glass of OJ. Oh yeah, don't forget the vodka. And if the shakes get really bad after drinking it, go dancing. You'll be the most natural and best dancer on the floor. Truly, take care.

NH Steve 06-25-2019 11:16 AM

Is this Harold Smith that plays in the Sr events??

No matter we always want the best of health first and foremost, and the most One Pocket satisfaction you can get for all of our members — whether that is playing, watching, studying or side-betting :)

Mkbtank 06-25-2019 11:49 AM

Still Alive

I always enjoy seeing your posts Smitty. Even if your game is not where it was, Im happy that you are still in the game, if you get me. I have a friend who is quite a bit older than I am and whenever I ask How are you he replies... I woke up on the right side of the grass, so its a good day. Thanks for the post you are one of the reasons I came to like this site.