Cardone and Ike

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Billy Incardona and Ike are playing 1pkt even at Red Shoes in Chicago. It's 7 ahead for
8k. Billy wanted to bet much more. I left at 2am with the score, Billy ahead one game. Ike is playing and moving extremely well. Billy is shooting long shots very well, but has made some very bad mistakes on simple shots that have kept him from being well ahead. I'm sure they didnt finish last night, so they should continue this afternoon. I will attend as I have a $500 bet on Billy.

the Beard

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
The Beard wrote:
Billy Incardona and Ike are playing 1pkt even at Red Shoes in Chicago. It's 7 ahead for 8k. Billy wanted to bet much more.

Pelican said:
Is that Runnells?

No, that's Eisenhower. Billy is looking for the NUTS :)
Doug

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Ike and Billy

Ike and Billy

I left Red Shoes at about 11pm last night. Billy was four games down and playing horribly. I couldn't watch anymore. The day started with Billy 3 games ahead. He won the first game and that made him up 4. Ike won the next 8 games in a row! They see-sawed after that, up until 11, when I left. I never seen Billy play that bad, ever. Ike out shot him -- Billy missed many balls, out-broke him, out-banked him -- by a large margin, ran more balls when he got a shot, out-lagged, and definitely out-moved him. I'll get the final tally later, but I'm sure my $500 is by now in Ike's pocket. Billy made many mistakes, and when he got a shot he couldn't run any balls.

the Beard

Shag_Fu

Verified Member
Im preatty sure theyre playin another set. race to 15 I believe tonight. Started at 5 or 6. Updates would be appreciated.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
BCA Olympics in Louisville in November

BCA Olympics in Louisville in November

Greg Sullivan of Diamond Billiards and the Derby City Classic, called me yesterday and asked me if I would help him to put some big money matches together to be played at the Louisville tourney in Nov. While the tourney is not Greg's but Mark Griffin's, Greg would like Mark's tourney to develop into another DCC event with 24 hour action. The first target match is to put Billy Incardona and Ike Runnels together to play for high stakes again in Derby City in Nov. Greg wants me to convince Ike's backers to take their cheese down to Louisville. Greg has also offered to take a several K piece of the action. They may video and put the match or matches on the internet. The BCA Olympics is going to feature all the games, banks, 1pkt, 14.1, and 8,9 and 10 ball on the bar and big table. I'll see you all there.

the Beard