played some yesterday

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I got a call yesterday that someone was up the street at the pool room looking to play some one hole. Didn't know the guy by name but drove up there and played some.

His girlfriend was playing in a handicap tourney there so he needed something to do. We played cheap for a few hours and I am glad we did since I could not make a ball. I guess that happens when you only get out once every 45 days or so lol...

He was a super nice guy, a gentleman to play and loves the game. He had not heard about onepocket.org so I told him and hopefully he joins in at some point.

I'm not 100% on his last name but I think it was John Genghis (from Knoxville area).

Glad to get to play some, wish I would have played better but good to play in any case!

chicagomike

Verified Member
I got a call yesterday that someone was up the street at the pool room looking to play some one hole. Didn't know the guy by name but drove up there and played some.

His girlfriend was playing in a handicap tourney there so he needed something to do. We played cheap for a few hours and I am glad we did since I could not make a ball. I guess that happens when you only get out once every 45 days or so lol...

He was a super nice guy, a gentleman to play and loves the game. He had not heard about onepocket.org so I told him and hopefully he joins in at some point.

I'm not 100% on his last name but I think it was John Genghis (from Knoxville area).

Glad to get to play some, wish I would have played better but good to play in any case!

I think it’s a lot of fun to play an unknown and occasionally get that type of call. I’ve found that those types of guys are generally pretty nice. I think I’ve been one of those guys a time or two when I’ve gone to visit other rooms.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
one of my favorite things in life is playing in a room I have never been in with people I don't know . Win or lose it is always good to test your self against the unknown!!!