Winning One Pocket, Shots & Moves, 3-Cushion

MattRosendaul

Verified Member
I have so much stuff from being in the business for so long. Time to unload a few things. First up are some books. I have a set of Eddie Robin books. New, still in the shrink wrap! Winning One Pocket, Shots Moves & Strategies, and Position Play in 3-Cushion Billiards. I want to sell these three as a set. I also have two copies of The Billiard Encyclopedia 2nd Edition by Stein and Rubino. I know what they go for on eBay, but I'd rather sell them here. Make me an offer. rosendaul@excite.com

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
KalamazooMatt said:
I have so much stuff from being in the business for so long. Time to unload a few things. First up are some books. I have a set of Eddie Robin books. New, still in the shrink wrap! Winning One Pocket, Shots Moves & Strategies, and Position Play in 3-Cushion Billiards. I want to sell these three as a set. I also have two copies of The Billiard Encyclopedia 2nd Edition by Stein and Rubino. I know what they go for on eBay, but I'd rather sell them here. Make me an offer. rosendaul@excite.com

Hi Matt, How have you been? Haven't heard anything in a long time from you, I ask guys from around there but no one seems to know much.

I have a room in Livonia now and anything you have I might be interested in. I wish we could have done something back then with the U S OPEN in Detroit but who would ever guess a pool player that won the lottery didn't want anything to do with anyone.

If you get a chance give me a call at the room, The Rack 734-422-7665. Its a shame for me that Cornbreads gone and not here to keep me broke.

Talk to ya later, Steve