OnePocket.org Forums

OnePocket.org Forums (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php)
-   Bank Pool Forum (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tony "Banks" Coleman (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5643)

tonybanks 08-02-2011 10:21 AM

Tony "Banks" Coleman

Freddie The Beard, I just got your message. I've been registered for several months but I've never used this. I don't know what the hell I'm doing on here, just trying to figure this out. LOL!!!

fred bentivegna 08-02-2011 12:54 PM

Welcome aboard, Tony B

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybanks
Freddie The Beard, I just got your message. I've been registered for several months but I've never used this. I don't know what the hell I'm doing on here, just trying to figure this out. LOL!!!

Good to have your good shootin' ass around. Now you got to get little Gina to start posting also.

Beard

lll 08-02-2011 01:07 PM

welcome tony
with a little practce you will be posting as well as you bank:)

wgcp 08-02-2011 04:47 PM

Welcome to the jungle...

androd 08-02-2011 08:16 PM

Tell it all ! ;)
Rod.

MARK..HOU TX 08-02-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgcp
Welcome to the jungle...

C'mon WGCP.."you always have it.. just some days ya got more than others" :)

fred bentivegna 08-06-2011 04:11 PM

Tony got the cheese?

Just heard that our boy Tony Banks put a gigantic strumming on the Viffer playing bank pool. Enough for a couple of Mercedes. Great news. Viffer must have tried to out bet him. Not a good idea. Tony has no use for money when he is gambling. The original straight thru ticket.

Beard

fred bentivegna 08-07-2011 09:13 AM

Revision?

After getting a call from someone that knows Tony Coleman well, who told me Tony won 120k, I just got another call from someone in Vegas who should also know the true story, that told me the game between Tony and Dippy never happened. ??? Both sources should know what they are talking about. Maybe I'll try and call Tony today and find out one way or the other.

Beard

BUD GREEN 08-07-2011 12:33 PM

Seems like a lot of pool detectives have been off their game lately...Viffer seems to be in the middle of most of the disputed stories.

fred bentivegna 08-08-2011 01:55 PM

He did win the cheese

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUD GREEN
Seems like a lot of pool detectives have been off their game lately...Viffer seems to be in the middle of most of the disputed stories.

Got off the phone with Tony this morning. Turns out he did win about 120k when the smoke cleared, over a period of about 9 days. He says he got chiseled out of about another 30k and lost about 20k betting on Scott Frost. He also said the so called "dump" offer to Chris Bartram at DCC was a definite misunderstanding.

Beard