Quick road trip

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Drove to Atlanta this weekend with my wife to visit hardmix and his wife Kristen. Stayed Friday and Saturday night. Absolutely a great time.

Only played Ben for about 18 hours over that period of time. I have got to say I had never played him and well I got my ass handed to me, at all games except banks where we pretty much broke even. His rotation game is right there, but his one pocket game is pretty amazing also. Running balls on his table with 4 1/4 pockets is tough.

I wanted to go to get ready for Memphis. If any of you get the chance to play Ben I would tell you to jump at the chance, perfect gentleman, and great player.
Just don’t make a mistake, he will punish you for that.

Very easy to see why he went deep at derby this year.

B

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Drove to Atlanta this weekend with my wife to visit hardmix and his wife Kristen. Stayed Friday and Saturday night. Absolutely a great time.

Only played Ben for about 18 hours over that period of time. I have got to say I had never played him and well I got my ass handed to me, at all games except banks where we pretty much broke even. His rotation game is right there, but his one pocket game is pretty amazing also. Running balls on his table with 4 1/4 pockets is tough.

I wanted to go to get ready for Memphis. If any of you get the chance to play Ben I would tell you to jump at the chance, perfect gentleman, and great player.

B

I was supposed to play Ben at Buffalos Wednesday but now have to fly to S. Florida in the afternoon. I’ll be in Ft. Lauderdale Wednesday thru Saturday if anyone is around and not going to Memphis

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga

B

Billie thank you and your lovely wife for making the trip. The girls had a great time together. As for me and Billie, well we played and played and played! It was a great time, and I think we both learned something from each other. By the way, once he got some sleep, he gave me all I wanted and then some.

Ben