Frost vs Bustamante

OPBEAST

Verified Member
Django's shot. He has the lower right hand pocket. What's the shot?

Attachments

• scott frost francisco bustamante 1pocket.jpg
    scott frost francisco bustamante 1pocket.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Three rail the nine ball and take the cue ball three rail to his side of the table. If you get a kiss it may not be fatal. Takes a bit of skill to read how to get out of the kiss but I think it's worth the risk.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Three rail the nine ball and take the cue ball three rail to his side of the table. If you get a kiss it may not be fatal. Takes a bit of skill to read how to get out of the kiss but I think it's worth the risk.

all day long, I'm with you Frank 3 rail that 9, some LHE on the CB keeps it up table on his side.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
I like coming off the 1 ball bottom rail, side rail and roll on top of that greenish ball. You need to use a little left hand spin to hold the cueball coming off the side rail. K

Cory in dc

Verified Member

I love this shot and you usually do beat the kiss.

Often, it lays where there's a much better fortress near the other guy's pocket. But here, it looks like there are many ways to leave a return bank. So, I might play the 3-rail with a bit of draw to come over to the other side and back into the stack.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Frost vs Bustamante

Frank’s shot is what I saw immediately also and what I would shoot.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I would play a ticky billiard off the bottom rail and into that greenish ball. My cue ball would go back off the bottom rail and then off the side rail into the catcher's mitt.
This is easy to execute and protects my side of the table with no risk is selling it an offensive option.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Frost vs Bustamante

I would play a ticky billiard off the bottom rail and into that greenish ball. My cue ball would go back off the bottom rail and then off the side rail into the catcher's mitt.

This is easy to execute and protects my side of the table with no risk is selling it an offensive option.

While that is s superb shot.. after shooting with you for several hours... I don’t believe you would shoot it 😮😁. You would play Jim’s kick bank!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I have been playing a little three cushion lately and I would shoot a ticky on the green ball closest to the hole, hitting the short rail first, rail, ball, back to short rail, into the long rail and cue ball buried into the pocket in the stack with the green ball banking out to the middle of the table.

Sounds complicated but it is a simple shot with a great outcome. It lays perfect for this shot.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

I have been playing a little three cushion lately and I would shoot a ticky on the green ball closest to the hole, hitting the short rail first, rail, ball, back to short rail, into the long rail and cue ball buried into the pocket in the stack with the green ball banking out to the middle of the table.

Sounds complicated but it is a simple shot with a great outcome. It lays perfect for this shot.
heres the shot guys
nice ..:)
django wwyd tiki.jpg

El Chapo

Verified Member
i would definitely kick that ball closest to his hole right at my hole one rail. you can hit it horribly thick and still wuite possibly make something in your hole, and since it is his only threat you can really swing at it.

El Chapo

Verified Member
i didnt see you posted the shot larry. i am glad i did not call the same ahot i would have looked like a real tool lol

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Frost vs Bustamante

Mitch, you and Frank should move to Sarasota, FL. It's the winter home of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey CIRCUS...:D

~Doc

Like Zappa... what is crazy to some people is genius to those with a deeper understanding 😂😂.