OnePocket.org Forums

OnePocket.org Forums (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php)
-   Places to play (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where does one play and gamble in Baton Rouge? (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=751)

BackPocket9Ball 11-10-2005 07:45 PM

Where does one play and gamble in Baton Rouge?
 
Where does one play and gamble in Baton Rouge?

hemicudas 11-11-2005 12:35 AM

Greenway
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BackPocket9Ball
Where does one play and gamble in Baton Rouge?

The Greenway on Greenwell Springs Rd.

BackPocket9Ball 11-11-2005 07:12 AM

Thanks for the info.

Lunchmoney 11-11-2005 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemicudas
The Greenway on Greenwell Springs Rd.

$Bill


I had heard that the Greenway had closed. Did someone re-open it?


Lunchmoney

hemicudas 11-11-2005 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunchmoney
$Bill


I had heard that the Greenway had closed. Did someone re-open it?


Lunchmoney

Scott Pardo, from Baton Rouge, won the 8 man, actually person, Sarah Rousey was in it, ring game in Starkville last week said it was open and running. Fly Boy doesn't own it any more though. Don't know who has it. Use to be the best actioin in the country, south of Detroit. It's now called the New Greenway.

gulfportdoc 11-11-2005 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemicudas
Scott Pardo, from Baton Rouge...

Hemi, is Scott from Baton Rouge or Monroe? The guy is playing very well.

Doc

hemicudas 11-11-2005 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gulfportdoc
Hemi, is Scott from Baton Rouge or Monroe? The guy is playing very well.

Doc

The Professor first announced him as being from Monroe but changed it after Scott enlightened him. He did end up playing well, Doc but if I were told to "Shoot Again" as many times as Scott was I might even get in stroke, LOL. I doubt if they will be telling him that in the future. I understand why Tim told him to shoot again the last time. It virtually assured Tim of being in the money and knocked Sarah out, in 4th place. I found it amazing that Sarah was money leader, with a chance to win it all, before she missed that 9 ball down the rail at $400 per man. Why did she shoot it so damn hard?

Lunchmoney 11-12-2005 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemicudas
Scott Pardo, from Baton Rouge, won the 8 man, actually person, Sarah Rousey was in it, ring game in Starkville last week said it was open and running. Fly Boy doesn't own it any more though. Don't know who has it. Use to be the best actioin in the country, south of Detroit. It's now called the New Greenway.

Is it in the same shopping center on Greenwell Springs Road as the original? Same building? I wonder if Buddy Bonacaze has anything to do with it?

Lunchmoney

gulfportdoc 11-12-2005 12:59 PM

S.r.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hemicudas
It virtually assured Tim of being in the money and knocked Sarah out, in 4th place. I found it amazing that Sarah was money leader, with a chance to win it all, before she missed that 9 ball down the rail at $400 per man. Why did she shoot it so damn hard?

You didn't have any jellybeans on Rousey, did you? :confused:
Doc

hemicudas 11-12-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunchmoney
Is it in the same shopping center on Greenwell Springs Road as the original? Same building? I wonder if Buddy Bonacaze has anything to do with it?

Lunchmoney

It's at 8515 Greenwell Springs Rd., Lunch. That sounds like the old address. I haven't been there in a long time though. Don't really know.

No, Doc, I didn't bet on her but was very proud of the way she played up until she missed that 10 ball. I am a Sarah Rousey fan. She is a very classy lady as well as having a ton of heart. Very mature for her years too. Plus the fact she is a Chicago area product and a White Sox fan, as am I.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.