cloth question someone please help

ron padilla

Verified Member
Old school had asked the original question and didn't really get an answer and I have a question along the same lines, and have also posted over on AZ and to this point no answer.
I just recently picked up a 4x8 Brunswick and want to put a decent grade cloth but cannot really afford Simonis along with the fact that it will probably be moved again around March. Help with the question would be appreciated and also a dumb question, does anyone know someone that might have some used cloth that would work for a 4x8 that might not be to expensive?

Thanks to all in advance!!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I don't know of any used cloth, but I would look at "Andy cloth" as an alternative. I believe they have different blends/quality so pricing may vary, but I think they are all less money than equivalant Simonis.

Good luck.

beatle

Verified Member
check with any installer. some might save old 9 foot ones and would give or sell you a used one cheap. i have a couple but i cut pieces out.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
I don't know of any used cloth, but I would look at "Andy cloth" as an alternative. I believe they have different blends/quality so pricing may vary, but I think they are all less money than equivalant Simonis.

Good luck.

Really?
I thought i remembered looking at Andy and thought they were a fortune.
I may be mistaken but i thought considerably more than Simonis.
I was drawn to them because i thought i saw a bunch of Taiwan competitions using them.
Plus the way have the logo under the cushion on the endrail looks super classy.

ron padilla

Verified Member
cloth

cloth

I did look at some Andy cloth, after talking with DaBarber last night Isee that they have 2 lines of cloth. The high end is as costly as Simonis cloth the lower line is half as much I will have to look later to see what the content of the cloth is to be able to make a better informed decision, thanks for the input.