Hall of Fame banquet

spktur

Has anything been decided about the date of the Hall of Fame banquet at the Derby City?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Will it be streamed free on OPORG/stream/watch?

It's a great opportunity for our members to meet and greet other members, and some of the greatest One Pocket players and proponents of the game at DCC! This is OUR HOF banquet!! The more of us who support and come there the better!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It's a great opportunity for our members to meet and greet other members, and some of the greatest One Pocket players and proponents of the game at DCC! This is OUR HOF banquet!! The more of us who support and come there the better!!

If there is a charge for the stream (Big Truck has streamed it the last 4-5 years), I will make sure that cost is covered for anyone who donates a seat at the dinner, but cannot make it to the dinner. The dinner stream would be "on me" thank you!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
If there is a charge for the stream (Big Truck has streamed it the last 4-5 years), I will make sure that cost is covered for anyone who donates a seat at the dinner, but cannot make it to the dinner. The dinner stream would be "on me" thank you!

If Big Truck is unwilling to stream this free through the OPORG site, we need another streamer. It’s outrageous that they should benefit from a OPORG event. Aren’t they already there streaming, getting paid to stream?