Pirated DVD listed on e-bay

Mary B

Verified Member
From
California
I just wanted others to know that there are a couple of guys that are trying to auction off some DVD's made off of my Uncle Eddie's movie that Alf Taylor produced. Along with some others from One Pocket etc. Below is the list I have found so far. One has been turned in to e-bays security and are being delt with. I contacted Alfie Taylor as soon as I got all of the info on this person. Alfie Taylor has contacted this person that goes by the ID name netwrkz2000 he admitted it was a fake .. The other persons ID # is ssnapnutz69 Below is a list of the DVD up for auction by ssnapnutz69 I found him last night and turned him in to the security team. I hope this will prevent others on doing this ....

Bank Pool Billiards Eddie "Knoxville Bear" Taylor DVD Item number: 6432605220

1 One Pocket Bank Pool 8 9 ball DVD Reyes vs. Mathews Item number: 6432605442

Instructional Bank Pool Billiards DVD 8 9 Ball 1 Pocket Item number: 6432605776 Instructional Pool 8 9 ball DVD – Killer 1 One Pocket Item number: 6432605957

Pool Billiards Archer vs. Deuel DVD 9 Ball for $30,000 Item number: 6432607196

Instructional Bank Pool Billiards DVD 8 9 Ball 1 Pocket Item number: 6432605776

I1PL

Verified Member
From
Novato, CA
Look to Heaven

Look to Heaven

In your Avatar pic you seem to be looking to the heavens. Very moving when combined with your wish of rememberence of your uncle. Stay beautiful, and God Bless. ;)

starfix_1

From
Lafayette, La.
E-Bay

E-Bay

I have purchased several DVD's from e-bay and almost all are fakes- I only buy the books now. I recieved a book yesterday that was copied- I reported it but he is no longer a "Registered" seller.... equally pissed, Starfix_1

Mary B

Verified Member
From
California
In your Avatar pic you seem to be looking to the heavens. Very moving when combined with your wish of rememberence of your uncle.

Ya' I guess it does... I work on my uncles web site everyday, he is always in my daily thought's. I really miss hearing his voice, on the other end of the phone :( But I am also filled with joy I "Thank God" for the time that uncle Eddie, and shared together watching the site grow. I know in my heart he is up there banking shots and looking down on me :)
"The Knoxville Bear" will live on forever ....

starfix_1 I am so sorry you have fallen into the hands of these, greedy people who try to take advantage of the loss of a loved one .. Or just getting plain screwed buying something that is a "Fake" .. I try to watch e-bay everyday to make sure, there aren't any pirated movies about my uncle Eddie. I have caught 3 so far selling DVD's :mad: There has never been a DVD made of uncle Eddie. One of these guys actually sent me a copy FREE ... Can you believe that!! And that was after I had turned him in.
I will keep a look out for awhile yet, just to make sure nobody else tries it.