OnePocket.org Forums

OnePocket.org Forums (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php)
-   One Pocket Forum (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fall 1500.00 added Southaven Regional Members Tournament (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15515)

crabbcatjohn 06-18-2019 10:02 PM

Fall 1500.00 added Southaven Regional Members Tournament

I thought everybody kind of knew we were having a fall Melee. If not here you go... I'm currently working on the exact dates. Rowsey told me he's adding 1500 again and do whatever you want...so I will..lol
Looking like late Sept.
There will be a few changes this year in the format. Grady rule shouldn't be needed anymore with our short races on the B side but there will be a emergency plan in case.

Looking like same scheduling as the spring deal. I'll let you all know the dates as soon as we get it worked around our schedules.

Mkbtank 06-18-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn (Post 259381)
I thought everybody kind of knew we were having a fall Melee. If not here you go... I'm currently working on the exact dates. Rowsey told me he's adding 1500 again and do whatever you want...so I will..lol

Looking like late Sept.

There will be a few changes this year in the format. Grady rule shouldn't be needed anymore with our short races on the B side but there will be a emergency plan in case.

Looking like same scheduling as the spring deal. I'll let you all know the dates as soon as we get it worked around our schedules.

Anybody who has not made it to Southaven Rec Center before I promise you will be glad you went! What a great room and room owner. I doubt I will be able to get away again but I will be trying!!

rnewkirk 06-19-2019 12:14 AM

Three Cheers for Rowsey

Yippee ! Thank you. Bill. Love you place and this tournament.

John, count Warren and me in. Can't wait.

Mitch is right on. You are guaranteed to have a great time, win or lose.

cincy_kid 06-19-2019 10:22 AM

Probably wont be able to come BUT...I will be trying like Mitch! I will for sure someday visit Bill's room as I have heard nothing but nice things about him and the room itself.

LSJohn 06-19-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn (Post 259381)
Looking like late Sept.

I'm going to try to come.

Have you ever thought about how it might work to race to 4 on the winners' side? I don't think it's ever the winners' side that slows things down, is it? That way same number of games for the dead money as 3-3, but less time.

Scrzbill 06-19-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSJohn (Post 259405)
I'm going to try to come.

Have you ever thought about how it might work to race to 4 on the winners' side? I don't think it's ever the winners' side that slows things down, is it? That way same number of games for the dead money as 3-3, but less time.

Itís an idea but for me it is just a delaying tactic to keep me from the losers side

youngstownkid 06-19-2019 03:03 PM

I could go for some catfish...just depends on the date...

1 HOLE NUT 06-19-2019 04:52 PM

Me and Col. Billie are in.

A can't miss tournament, all the action you can handle, added money to tournament, and a solid Calcutta pumped up by the locals. I used to hear about this place for years but never got up there, but since I been going to the members tournaments I realized what I was missing for all those years. It does help that I won the last one, lol. May think different after this event, kinda like my Philly. trip.

PS: Todd "ONE POCKET GUY" I got lunch, we need to catch up on everyone's speed, ;)

LSJohn 06-19-2019 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 HOLE NUT (Post 259426)

PS: Todd "ONE POCKET GUY" I got lunch, we need to catch up on everyone's speed, ;)

Yeah, watch out for the refrigerator repairman.

one pocket guy 06-19-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSJohn (Post 259436)
Yeah, watch out for the refrigerator repairman.

:lol John I sure hope you can make this one.