Happy Birthday Danny Diliberto.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Danny has been a staple in the pool world for over 60 years, never once leaving the game he loves and for that alone, I wish him many more years of love, life, and happiness. Love you, Danny. Happy Birthday

Bill Incardona

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I still have an Official Souvenir Program of the '69 14.1 Invitational Championship Tournament @ the Elks Building Jan. 31st through Feb. 25th. 1969. 50th Anniversary this month.

And listed invited player Danny Diliberto 31 yrs. old. You and Jack Breit are pictured on the same page. And it is noted that the previous October you finished second to Joe Balsis in a star studded field at the U.S. Open in Lansing, Michigan. Consistency and a constant cool keeps this young champion constantly in the top money. A former boxer and all-around athlete.

I, 2nd Billy's thoughts! And for me, your commentating is the best, and you and Billy, what a HOF commentating team.

Happy Birthday and thanks! Whitey

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
happy birthday danny
enjoy your day.
i appreciate all you have taught me over the years with your commentating...:)

keoneyo

Verified Member
Happy Birthday buddy! You did it all.
Very proud to have been your friend all these years.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Happy Happy Birthday Danny D. Mr.Legend.Wishing you a Healthy, Happy Year.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Dennis "Whitey" Young;252744[B said:
]I still have an Official Souvenir Program of the '69 14.1 Invitational Championship Tournament @ the Elks Building Jan. 31st through Feb. 25th. 1969. 50th Anniversary this month.[/B]

And listed invited player Danny Diliberto 31 yrs. old. You and Jack Breit are pictured on the same page. And it is noted that the previous October you finished second to Joe Balsis in a star studded field at the U.S. Open in Lansing, Michigan. Consistency and a constant cool keeps this young champion constantly in the top money. A former boxer and all-around athlete.

I, 2nd Billy's thoughts! And for me, your commentating is the best, and you and Billy, what a HOF commentating team.

Happy Birthday and thanks! Whitey
Those were fantastic events. I was there in '69 and '70. And so was Keone. One of these days I'm going to tell my DD story about L.A. and the invitational.

Happy to see that DD is still having birthdays!!!

~Doc

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Happy birthday from someone who grew up in Louisville with your son. I played you once in N Miami and you kilt me.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Absolutely! It was great to see Danny at Derby City -- still doing what he loves and still loving being around "his people" for the week. He seemed to make a point of appreciating seeing the people he knows, knowing how at risk his mortality is at this point. It was touching for sure...

Go Danny!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Happy Birthday! First saw you play in the 60’s when Ronnie Allen told you ‘Ain’t no way a y’ouse can beat a y’all playing one pocket’.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Cheers to DD.. One of the nice guys..

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Happy belated Danny! Thanks for all of your great commentary over the years! As it's already been said, you are a legend, thanks for everything you have done for the game!

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Danny Diliberto

Happy Birthday Danny Diliberto

Happy Birthday Danny. I have enjoyed watching you play and listening to your commentary all these years. I still watch the old matches for fun, and to learn. Last night I watched a 2000 DCC match between Nick Varner and Shannon Daulton with you and Billy in the booth. It is so great to listen to what each of you would do and why, and then see what the players choose.

Thanks for the fun and the lessons.