OnePocket.org Forums

OnePocket.org Forums (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php)
-   One Pocket Forum (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   onepockethacker challenges Lou (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10584)

lfigueroa 09-19-2015 10:41 AM

onepockethacker challenges Lou
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onepockethacker (Post 162545)
Would you like to play 6 ahead for 5 or 10 thousand?


As I said: if it works out, you can show me at the DCC. The working out part would be the game, bet, and rules. If we can work it out we will play. If we can't arrive at some kind of comity we won't.

Lou Figueroa

onepockethacker 09-19-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lfigueroa (Post 162660)
As I said: if it works out, you can show me at the DCC. The working out part would be the game, bet, and rules. If we can work it out we will play. If we can't arrive at some kind of comity we won't.

Lou Figueroa

Listen its real easy to work it out here in front of anyone... Its obvious you are not going to play so quit acting like you want to.. start paying more attention to the WWYD's then maybe you will learn enough so you can get in the box.. go over to AZ and bluff those guys that you want to play someone..

have a nice day:)

onepockethacker 09-19-2015 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lfigueroa (Post 162661)
lol, oh man. That's going to leave a mark.

Lou Figueroa

At least Ghost got in the box which is more than anyone can say for you...

NH Steve 09-19-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lfigueroa (Post 162661)
lol, oh man. That's going to leave a mark.

Lou Figueroa

Maybe tyler was one of the players that wouldn't play you all those times you dropped into Santa Monica lol :D

lfigueroa 09-19-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onepockethacker (Post 162662)
Listen its real easy to work it out here in front of anyone... Its obvious you are not going to play so quit acting like you want to.. start paying more attention to the WWYD's then maybe you will learn enough so you can get in the box.. go over to AZ and bluff those guys that you want to play someone..

have a nice day:)


I went down that road with JB. Not doing it again.

If you want to try and negotiate something at the DCC that'll be fine. If not, that's fine too.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa 09-19-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onepockethacker (Post 162663)
At least Ghost got in the box which is more than anyone can say for you...


What you are showing me -- with these kinds of insults -- is that I'm probably better off not playing you.

If you can't hold your water until the DCC it just tells me you were never serious about the 11-7 in the first place ;-)

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa 09-19-2015 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NH Steve (Post 162665)
Maybe tyler was one of the players that wouldn't play you all those times you dropped into Santa Monica lol :D


I suspect Tyler has more than enough heart to get up and play someone some friendly $10/$20 1pocket. It's more than I can say for others here ;-)

Lou Figueroa

NH Steve 09-19-2015 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lfigueroa (Post 162668)
I suspect Tyler has more than enough heart to get up and play someone some friendly $10/$20 1pocket. It's more than I can say for others here ;-)

Lou Figueroa

Who won't play for 10 or 20? Every year at DCC there are bunches of us -- I have yet to meet one that won't. You throw out those insults but it's just made up Lou -- name the "others"

onepockethacker 09-19-2015 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lfigueroa (Post 162664)
Tyler, I think that what you're saying goes to the heart of my earlier point: here, everyone plays like Efren.

But in real life, under live fire conditions, it's a different story. On the WWYDs no one is realistic about how they play day-to-day and how things like how the match has gone, how you stand in regard to the session score, whether you're feeling confident or intimidated, how much practice you've been getting in, whether the table is fast or slow, how humid the room is, are the balls polished or dirty, whether you're in stroke or out of stroke any particular day, AND how the bet and pressure are affecting you.

Instead it's all perfect and guys get very righteous about how they are totally correct in their shot selection and how they are the most brilliant of strategists. It's funny, ironic, and a little bit galling. But it is what it is.

Lou Figueroa

Like I said go over to AZ and act like a player.. nobody gives 2 shiits about your opinion.. I know you don't have the guts to play anyone that's also why you don't want to make a game here.. 11 to 7 should be plenty of spot for a man of your knowledge and skills after all you can write a trip report after we play:rolleyes::lol Im sure the members would love to know the details of our game.. who knows some of your fans might want to bet on you.. the reason I want to make a game on here is so come Derby you can't back out of it and make one of your lame excuses of why we couldn't make a game..

have a nice day:)

lfigueroa 09-19-2015 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NH Steve (Post 162669)
Who won't play for 10 or 20? Every year at DCC there are bunches of us -- I have yet to meet one that won't. You throw out those insults but it's just made up Lou -- name the "others"


ah, but Stephen, it was you who made the initial, not so veiled, insult to me about SM first ;-)

Lou Figueroa


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.