OnePocket.org Forums

OnePocket.org Forums (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php)
-   One Pocket Forum (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who’s playin’ who in Memphis? (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14744)

chicagomike 09-12-2018 12:50 PM

Who’s playin’ who in Memphis?

We’re just about about a week out and I’m jonzin’ for action. Looks like I’ll be getting in Wednesday evening. Looks like I’ll have some pre-planned dance time with Hardmix, but I’m looking to fill my card...Newkirk? Pilot? 1 hole nut? Anyone else? ..what y’all doing next week? Anyone else jonzin’?

Anyone else out there stirring things up for Memphis? If so...Who’s playin’ who?

cincy_kid 09-12-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagomike (Post 243642)
We’re just about about a week out and I’m jonzin’ for action. Looks like I’ll be getting in Wednesday evening. Looks like I’ll have some pre-planned dance time with Hardmix, but I’m looking to fill my card...Newkirk? Pilot? 1 hole nut? Anyone else? ..what y’all doing next week? Anyone else jonzin’?

Anyone else out there stirring things up for Memphis? If so...Who’s playin’ who?

You're killin me Mike! :frus

That's ok, I will see some of you at the derby i hope!

by the way, one of you two better let me know how your session goes, that should be a great match up! (you vs Ben)

good luck to all ~

wgcp 09-12-2018 01:21 PM

Jason and I will be there Wednesday afternoon. I am sure someone wants to play against dead money.

B

chicagomike 09-12-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgcp (Post 243646)
Jason and I will be there Wednesday afternoon. I am sure someone wants to play against dead money.

B

Sounds good...it will be nice to see you both! I’m sure you’re bank game will be even stronger than before. I might stick to 1hole with you if you don’t mind sir. I hope I’m ready for a Jason...he plays dang good. Banks tournament at Red Shoes this weekend if you’re not doing anything.

wgcp 09-12-2018 01:47 PM

I really need to come to one of those. Just a long trip with no sleep at all.

B

chicagomike 09-12-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincy_kid (Post 243645)
You're killin me Mike! :frus

That's ok, I will see some of you at the derby i hope!

by the way, one of you two better let me know how your session goes, that should be a great match up! (you vs Ben)

good luck to all ~

Sorry Cincy...couldn’t help myself. I know Ben plays good...hoping to hold my own for a little while. Derby for sure!

chicagomike 09-12-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgcp (Post 243648)
I really need to come to one of those. Just a long trip with no sleep at all.

B

I get it. I was thinking about driving to South Haven and then decided against it only for the tired factor.

youngstownkid 09-12-2018 06:14 PM

Who’s playin’ who in Memphis?

So far I’m just playing with myself, so count me in...

crabbcatjohn 09-12-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngstownkid (Post 243655)
So far I’m just playing with myself, so count me in...

I'm sure you will find a game or two for a buck or two :)

rnewkirk 09-13-2018 12:01 AM

Well, I can't arrive til Thurs evening. What time do they open on Friday ?

I will be available for action all day Friday:D And my road buddy Warren will be in action, too.

Would like to see rematch between Mike and Jason.