1p.org battle this week

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Meeting up with Chicagofats on Thursday to battle. Wanted to share our text exchange from today. I’m the green part. 😂

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Mitch, be a good host. Be sure to give the Fat Man a few peppers prior to the match. Good luck to both. Keith

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
1p.org battle this week

Mitch, be a good host. Be sure to give the Fat Man a few peppers prior to the match. Good luck to both. Keith

Thanks buddy. I’m actually driving up to northern jersey (by NY) to meet him. Should be fun.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
1p.org battle this week

Dan and I played for almost 8 hours today. What a fun time. He banks and pockets balls really well! Always good to hang with a 1p.org brother. Thanks Fatty!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
1p.org battle this week

Well did you get enough of his money to come to Chicago? Don’t make me come to New York to play.

Unfortunately not Bill. We played cheap 50 a game. I got lucky and came out ahead but not by much. Fatty is a strong player and I was playing one and stop, although not intentionally 😄.

If you’re coming to NY just come the extra hour and 20 and visit Philly. We have an airport and we’ve got action :)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Hay Dan. Send me your number again. Good chance I’ll get to Chicago Friday evening December 1. Might need a ride to Red Shoes if your up to it.

Jim

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Unfortunately not Bill. We played cheap 50 a game. I got lucky and came out ahead but not by much. Fatty is a strong player and I was playing one and stop, although not intentionally 😄.

If you’re coming to NY just come the extra hour and 20 and visit Philly. We have an airport and we’ve got action :)

It was a fun day. We played in a great room Castle billiards in Rutherford I think. They had 1 table with really tight pockets in the front. The counter guy was friendly and played some good tunes for us. I did get the cook to shark Mitch with a vaccum. Nobody ever got up more than 1 game for the majority of time. Mitch plays a bit more conservative than me, so dont believe him when he posts his responses on WWYDs. We played 2 back to back games where he won 8 to - 2 and I won 8 to - 1 where we didnt let the other guy even sniff his hole.(although Mitch likes to sniff holes). His banter was fun during the day and he cracked me up quite a bit. There were a couple regulars there... one named Tippy that played good 9 ball. I think they thought Mitch was Mitch Ellerman for a bit due to resemblance and first name but definitely not shooting skill wink wink. The place got packed at night and it was nice to see a pool room with all 9 footers. I couldnt get any action later when Mitch left, but I enjoyed the Jameson. Mitch made some great shots to shuffle the deck in a few spots. I am just glad he gave me 10 6 or it could have got ugly fast.

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I am just glad he gave me 10 6 or it could have got ugly fast.

Well Mitch gives me 11/6 so we can probably play even on my next trip to Chicago:D