OnePocket.org Forums

OnePocket.org Forums (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php)
-   One Pocket Forum (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bluegrass tounrney (http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15487)

Hardmix 06-09-2019 09:35 PM

Bluegrass tounrney

The MOT at Bluegrass went off without a hitch and it was shared amongst a great group of players. Over the course of 3 days I had time to hang with friends as well as meeting/making some new ones. I have to say, we really do have a great site here.

I want to thank Steve for making the MOT happen. I also want to thank Mitch for organizing the event at Bluegrass. That said, I want to give a HUGE thanks to our tournament director Jeannie. She did a great job managing this unruly bunch.

Now I want to give a hearty congratulations to our Champion Dave Gross, you were the best player and it showed.

Thanks again to all that made this event happen.

Ben

12squared 06-09-2019 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardmix (Post 258925)
The MOT at Bluegrass went off without a hitch and it was shared amongst a great group of players. Over the course of 3 days I had time to hang with friends as well as meeting/making some new ones. I have to say, we really do have a great site here.

I want to thank Steve for making the MOT happen. I also want to thank Mitch for organizing the event at Bluegrass. That said, I want to give a HUGE thanks to our tournament director Jeannie. She did a great job managing this unruly bunch.

Now I want to give a hearty congratulations to our Champion Dave Gross, you were the best player and it showed.

Thanks again to all that made this event happen.

Ben

Thank you, Ben. I really enjoyed meeting and competing against you, you are true sportsman and champion. It's funny, I just finished my post and had a special message for you at the end of it. You may feel differently about me once you see it - hahahaha. You're a great player it just wasn't your day (sorry).

Hardmix 06-09-2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12squared (Post 258929)
Thank you, Ben. I really enjoyed meeting and competing against you, you are true sportsman and champion. It's funny, I just finished my post and had a special message for you at the end of it. You may feel differently about me once you see it - hahahaha. You're a great player it just wasn't your day (sorry).

Dave you are right. I just downgraded your stock.

Go Bucks!

Safe travels home.

12squared 06-09-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardmix (Post 258930)
Dave you are right. I just downgraded your stock.

Go Bucks!

Safe travels home.

Hahaha...love it

cincy_kid 06-10-2019 01:02 PM

Thanks for the report Ben!

I knew there were a handful of you that were the favorites to win in Philly, you being one of course but these guys can all play! You will get there next time!

See you next time you are in the area!

Miller 06-10-2019 06:21 PM

Always nice to see you Ben. Congrats to you and JR as well on very strong play.
:)

youngstownkid 06-10-2019 06:51 PM

Bluegrass tounrney

Nice to meet, hang, & play some wit cha...next time some golf!

Hardmix 06-10-2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincy_kid (Post 258973)
Thanks for the report Ben!

I knew there were a handful of you that were the favorites to win in Philly, you being one of course but these guys can all play! You will get there next time!

See you next time you are in the area!

Chris we missed you buddy. I will for sure ping you next time I am up.

Hardmix 06-10-2019 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miller (Post 258994)
Always nice to see you Ben. Congrats to you and JR as well on very strong play.
:)

Dustin great to see you as well. I am sorry we did not get a chance to hang out. I stayed up too late playing to make the breakfast club.
Thanks again for the shaft. I need to spend some more time with it.

Hardmix 06-10-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngstownkid (Post 258999)
Nice to meet, hang, & play some wit cha...next time some golf!

Mark it was great meeting you and hanging out. I agree, next time we play golf. I also want to say that your cues looked great.