Movin on

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Next big match is Hendy Ghost. Nov 12-15. Chicago at Chris’s billyards.

Bill, I've got one co-commentator/relief man lined up for you in Chicago = Tom Karabotsos - he's a strong player and extremely pool/one pocket knowledgable, and he's a good commentator.

- Ghost

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bill, I've got one co-commentator/relief man lined up for you in Chicago = Tom Karabotsos - he's a strong player and extremely pool/one pocket knowledgable, and he's a good commentator.

- Ghost

Does he speakincEngish:eek:
I figured John could do commentary while you’re deciding and Versa vicsa

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Tom does great commentary by the way. A couple of years ago before our Chicago tournament I heard him doing one pocket commentary from Red Shoes. Although he was new to it and is known more for straight pool, I learned several things about running balls from that short commentary that still stick with me.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
I'm sick that I can't make it to Chicago. Business needs me to stay close to home. I've played Tom. Real knowledgeable and the second straightest Greek shooter I know.

Good luck Gentlemen.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I'm sick that I can't make it to Chicago. Business needs me to stay close to home. I've played Tom. Real knowledgeable and the second straightest Greek shooter I know.

Good luck Gentlemen.

Bidness? You’re putting bidness ahead of One Pocket? Turn in your membership. Resign your commission!
I hope to have a good set up so at least you can watch.
I know one straight shootin SOB from Canada but I’m not sure if he’s Greek.
Sorry you can’t make it. I had a game set up for you with some old man that plays in Chicago. His name is Bike or sumting like it.:lol:heh

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Bidness? You’re putting bidness ahead of One Pocket? Turn in your membership. Resign your commission!
I hope to have a good set up so at least you can watch.
I know one straight shootin SOB from Canada but I’m not sure if he’s Greek.
Sorry you can’t make it. I had a game set up for you with some old man that plays in Chicago. His name is Bike or sumting like it.:lol:heh

Thx brother...yes I'm ashamed. Please do not revoke my membership. I'm the lone Canadian on here.