Looking for Sponsors - FREE Stream of the $200,000 Match between Frost & Orcollo

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
If you would like to get on board sponsoring this awesome match you can send me a message for more details or email me at lennymarshall@live.com . We have some great sponsors on board and an excellent venue. Two of the best players in the world Scott Frost and Dennis Orcollo battling it out for more money then any two pros have played for to my knowledge. The viewership numbers should be huge worldwide for this. Live and FREE stream at www.ontherailtv.com !

If you want to contribute to the cause you can via PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/ontherail

Attachments

• flyerwide.jpg
    flyerwide.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 0

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
If you would like to get on board sponsoring this awesome match you can send me a message for more details or email me at lennymarshall@live.com . We have some great sponsors on board and an excellent venue. Two of the best players in the world Scott Frost and Dennis Orcollo battling it out for more money then any two pros have played for to my knowledge. The viewership numbers should be huge worldwide for this. Live and FREE stream at www.ontherailtv.com !

If you want to contribute to the cause you can via PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/ontherail

I thought there was a way (besides snail-mail and I don't lick stamps except in emergency :p ) to send you money without my having a PayPal account, but I can't figure it out.

Renegade_56

Verified Member
I thought there was a way (besides snail-mail and I don't lick stamps except in emergency :p ) to send you money without my having a PayPal account, but I can't figure it out.

There is John, but you need to get Lenny to send you an invoice through paypal, and then you can pay it without an account.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Most banks will let you transfer money using email, phone number, etc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

I am sorry I missed this earlier -- definitely let's see OnePocket.org members step up and support Lenny in making this fantastic match happen! Lenny is one of our own anyway, plus this match is going to be well worth it just from a viewer perspective.

I am sending $50 now

Please consider chipping in if you can, if you are planning to watch this. "Free" streams are not really "free" for the people doing the streaming -- they have $$$ costs and tons of their own time invested!!!