Mr Reyes

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
He is here at Jimmy's Pro Billiards. I am heading up to watch him tonight and tomorrow. He is going to Derby from here.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Jimmy Wetch. Is he still playing at all? He used to be only a hair under top speed.

He has been starting to play a lot more but he is not in the same form he was when he was "Jimmy the Kid". It would be great to see him really get back in shape.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Who is he playing, every body? He will play for $20-30 if no chess game. I would love to play him in chess for about a week.

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Just to mention - POV may do an event this coming Super Bowl Sunday. Still working out the details.

Efren Vs John Schmidt playing One Pocket

Would you guys watch (free)?
What if it was like $10 to watch?

Thanks,
Daniel

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Thank You...
There are going to be other matches and players on the same day. An interesting mixup on Super Bowl Sunday. I'm just wondering if it's too late to get the word out on it.

I'd think over 3 weeks should be enough, but your guess would be better than mine.

FrenchAT

Verified Member
From
Augusta, Georgia
Just to mention - POV may do an event this coming Super Bowl Sunday. Still working out the details.

Efren Vs John Schmidt playing One Pocket

Would you guys watch (free)?
What if it was like $10 to watch?

Thanks,
Daniel

Hell yeah, I would pay it. Book it, Danno!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
The venue cancelled on me. They are worried about the lead time and did not receive an answer from their business partner. Either that or, I just got 'brain raped' for information. I hate when that happens.

If I see someone else streaming this event on this day, I will be thoroughly disappointed.