Dennis O

Dragonfly1946

I am watching the One Pocket match between T-REX and Dennis O. from a year ago. Peter Jacobson said it best, No Body Likes Slow Play!!!! I have timed him on a lot of shots, and he is over 2 minutes on what should be an easy decision for a player of his abilities. Personally I won't watch him ever again playing anything, and if I was a promoter, I wouldn't cover Dennis Ocollo playing anything.

hippydon@aol.com[/SIZE]

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I am watching the One Pocket match between T-REX and Dennis O. from a year ago. Peter Jacobson said it best, No Body Likes Slow Play!!!! I have timed him on a lot of shots, and he is over 2 minutes on what should be an easy decision for a player of his abilities. Personally I won't watch him ever again playing anything, and if I was a promoter, I wouldn't cover Dennis Ocollo playing anything.

hippydon@aol.com[/SIZE]

Yep, he looks'em over, Painful.

beatle

Verified Member
thats why i just play game by game and if it is too slow then i make him play fast or i quit.

thats what his opponent should do to him and his backers. after not getting any games for awhile see how fast he changes.
and except for when he is back home and plays his own money and loses most times, over here he wins most of his matches and only a fool would let him or anyone play that slow.