Members Tournament

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
The best action of the members tournament is still up in the air about going. My table is still not put together and I’ve had no,practice since forever. I pushed two years for this to happen?
FK
FK
FK

Attachments

• F1A79F27-38E6-4781-A328-307F884E46A9.jpg
    F1A79F27-38E6-4781-A328-307F884E46A9.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
You need to get your .... together dude!
J/k hope you can make it, hope your health is much better also.
Being sick, sux big time.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Members Tournament

The best action of the members tournament is still up in the air about going. I pushed two years for this to happen?

FK

FK

FK

That’s right MR. You were the left coast’s greatest champion when it came to tournament location. It would be a shame if you missed it. (And I would get too much sleep!!).

Room looks great btw.

baby huey

Verified Member
Kentucky, you don't need practice. With your stroke and keen sense of shots, you'll get by most of us on knowledge alone. And, your bankroll is very intimidating.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I’ll try answering one at a time. Yeah being sick is one thing but the last 14 years have been grueling with chronic back pain. Then two weeks ago I got some type of stomach virus and it’s been....don’t get to far away from the throne, then Saturday, part of my new shed fell on my head giving me a concussion. What’s next? Good health?
Doc, it’s a Rasson that I bought on EBay for a ridiculously low price including shipping. Problem with the shipping was one of the slates got busted and I have been waiting another two weeks now. I’m ready for you to try a new name. We moved to a place we call Eagles Rest because it is next to a hunting, breeding ground for Bald Eagles. We also have Coyotes, Deer, Cougar, Bear, and whittle wabbits.
Mitch, yes Mitch I have pushed the California site ever since they opened because it is a great room with good food. It reminds me of where I learnt to talk nine ball, one pocket, Parkmoor in Louisville Kentucky. Who needs sleep when you have five days off to play pool. I know Chris will let you play late into the morning for a cash game so forget sleep.
Jerry, I wish it were true that I could just jump right back into it but it’s not true anymore. No muscle memory. I will have a bank roll as usual in case I get to play someone from Philly.
9/7? Yes I will take 9/7 but I may need more. Teresa doesn’t care how much money I leave with, it’s the money coming back that interest her.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Members Tournament

9-7!!!! Man that shed must have hit hard!! 😂. I’ll offer you the same game that DR Billy offered me. 9/8 every other game 😂.

Seriously though, I may consider 9/8-8/7 due to your tale of woe. There. Now you have me trapped you can come.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
9-7!!!! Man that shed must have hit hard!! 😂. I’ll offer you the same game that DR Billy offered me. 9/8 every other game 😂.

Seriously though, I may consider 9/8-8/7 due to your tale of woe. There. Now you have me trapped you can come.

Ok Mitch, but I’m still not coming until I get some practice time in. Remember Chicago? I couldn’t hit the side rail shooting straight at it. You could give me 8-4 and it would make any difference playing like I did that day.
I’m your Huckleberry. Get your bets down gentlemen, I’m taking all the side action too. All I ask is that you bet as much as Mitch and I, usually a couple of hunters or three a game. Unless we get into that $5K match we have been talking about. Then you can bet all you can eat. :(

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Doc, it’s a Rasson that I bought on EBay for a ridiculously low price including shipping. Problem with the shipping was one of the slates got busted and I have been waiting another two weeks now. I’m ready for you to try a new name. We moved to a place we call Eagles Rest because it is next to a hunting, breeding ground for Bald Eagles. We also have Coyotes, Deer, Cougar, Bear, and whittle wabbits.
If you have bear, and you haven't already figured it out, you'll have to lock your garbage can in a shed. They'll raid it and carry it off every time. Where I used to live in the redwoods one of those devils actually pierced his claws through the sides of one of those heavy gauge industrial trash bins. I couldn't believe it. They'd drag he can off into the woods and make a huge mess.

~Doc

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
If you have bear, and you haven't already figured it out, you'll have to lock your garbage can in a shed. They'll raid it and carry it off every time. Where I used to live in the redwoods one of those devils actually pierced his claws through the sides of one of those heavy gauge industrial trash bins. I couldn't believe it. They'd drag he can off into the woods and make a huge mess.

~Doc

First thing I did was go to Costco and buy one of those big garbage boxes. We live right next to the Elwha river mouth and this will be the first salmon return season since the dams were turned down five years ago. There are some rapids about half a mile up river where I hope to get some good photos without getting eaten. I always wanted to live in Yosemite and this is as close to that as I will ever get.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Members Tournament

First thing I did was go to Costco and buy one of those big garbage boxes. We live right next to the Elwha river mouth and this will be the first salmon return season since the dams were turned down five years ago. There are some rapids about half a mile up river where I hope to get some good photos without getting eaten. I always wanted to live in Yosemite and this is as close to that as I will ever get.

Bill that’s amazing!! Be careful!!! Lol

beatle

Verified Member
since they removed the elwa dam, the salmon have returned rather quickly. shows how bad dams are for the environmnent. but maybe good for people and money.