buddy jeremy 1998

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Three rail the 13 with half tip low left which should miss hitting the 10 ball as well as avoid the kiss. Cb should travel 2 rails hopefully hiding behind the 10.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
John I considered the 2 but I felt it was more prone to the kiss. Hopefully someone will take this to the table.

All I know is he is three railing something and hiding the object ball from Jeff....lol I would be surprised if he did anything else.

Kybanks

Verified Member
I would be surprised if he shot at his hole. The 3 railers aren't laying all that great. Too kissy for my liking.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I would be surprised if he shot at his hole. The 3 railers aren't laying all that great. Too kissy for my liking.

I don't see any kiss on the stripe ball 3-railer, *if* you hit it with a stun stroke and don't try to go over to the other side and back to try to protect it. Of course, that's a fairly risky shot unless you hit it with great pocket speed, something Buddy certainly can do but might decide not to.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
The 3 railer on the 2 or stripe seem popular with you guys
Why would you or did you pick one over the other ?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
buddy jeremy 1998

The 3 railer on the 2 or stripe seem popular with you guys

Why would you or did you pick one over the other ?

I would shoot the 2. I just like the way it’s sitting better.

beatle

Verified Member
bank the ten up and down and leave him up table. then he has to knock it away and then you end up shooting with balls on your side. for those that dont want to mess with the 3 railer which can sellout if hit badly.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Without saying what was chosen, my observations are that the 2 ball is less of a kiss threat, but the 13 provides better cover but is more kissy. It's a game of choices and risk/reward. Doctor Bill thought there were other choices than 3 railing one of the balls for safety sake due to the kiss/scratch possibility.

Kentucky, this was not the final game.

You have to hear the commentary for this whole match, especially the final game where Freddy the Beard sat in w/Danny D and Billy.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
buddy did 3 rail the stripe
just missing the kiss....:eek:
and made it....:)
here is how close he was to the kiss
buddy jeremy almost kiss shot.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
shooting the stripe opens up some of buddy's banking lanes if he missed it and the game goes on.
maybe thats why he chose the stripe instead of the 2 ball
plus i guess he knew he could beat the kiss.
any of you guys have any rules to go by when there is a kiss or not for the 3 railers?
and how to beat the kiss??

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

bank the ten up and down and leave him up table. then he has to knock it away and then you end up shooting with balls on your side. for those that dont want to mess with the 3 railer which can sellout if hit badly.
only needing 1 i thought more people would have taken this approach
especially those of us that dont shoot as good as buddy.....:D

beatle

Verified Member
you hit that 3 rail badly and you could give up 3 balls to a top player easily.
he only needed one so why open them up at all. unless you have a safe shot for the hole you can just keep one ball at a time in play and be a giant favorite to win the game.

one pocket is a shooting game for the top pros but for the lesser player it is certainly a thinking and knowing the right % shot to shoot. and that holds many back from being winners against equal ability shooters.