Big reward

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Mr. Mxyzptlk was Superman's enemy from the 5th dimension. The only way Superman could get rid of him was if he could make the creepy little imp say his real name backwards.
daeHkciD, or his work name, yoByrevileD

Big reward to anyone who can trick him into saying it. Maybe you could tell him that those words are a secret pogonophobic curse.

Beard

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
time

time

Speaking for myself I'm a little busy dodging death rays when I'm passing through the 5th dimension though I did see a really nice euc the last time I was there.I'm out of quarters and the operato...........

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
....maybe try this....

....maybe try this....

...the only feasible answer to this feud...is to lock them both in a 5 x 10 room...with a 6 x 12 snooker table....strip their clothes off....give them 1 cue stick....and 3 billiard balls....and make book on.....who makes the first ball......again I'm takin' the tall guy.....and 3 to 1.....double up after the first game....and raise the odds to...7 to 2.........if I win the "Cheese"....I'm buyin' bubble gum for the house.....

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
...??????....

...??????....

usblues said:
Speaking for myself I'm a little busy dodging death rays when I'm passing through the 5th dimension though I did see a really nice euc the last time I was there.I'm out of quarters and the operato...........

...what the Hell is a euc?......

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Backwards...

Backwards...

onepocket926 said:
...what the Hell is a euc?......

That is cue backwards. He is probably also trying to get Mr. Mxyzptlk to say his name backwards so we can ship his ass back to the 5th dimension. It's a place called Knockotopia.

Beard

(I can actually pronounce his name) Mix-iz-pit-lick

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
fred bentivegna said:
Mr. Mxyzptlk was Superman's enemy from the 5th dimension. The only way Superman could get rid of him was if he could make the creepy little imp say his real name backwards.

Big reward to anyone who can trick him into saying it. Maybe you could tell him that those words are a secret pogonophobic curse.

Beard
I think I met that little Mxyzptik squirt when I visited the 5th dimension back in the 60's when there was a lot of strange stuff around. He got me to say knarf to get rid of me.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Anatidaephobia...can lead to "Gerontophobia"

Anatidaephobia...can lead to "Gerontophobia"

fred bentivegna said:

Beard

OK..I'll play your silly little game, you "drahwolbdlO" apparently you (and 3 other guys) think its 'suoiralih'....:rolleyes:

PS..My only fear of your beard, is that you'll shave it off, and expose more of your face.....Then I would surely have "Uglyfaceaphobia"...:eek:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
heres a glimpse of the 5th dimension:D
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm_pRKSCDxo&feature=related[/ame]

Skin

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:

Beard

Possibly a good plan except that if the target is not from the 5th dimension, but actually is from the 3rd dimension where Jennifer Aniston also is from, the gravitational pull of JA may actually rip dimensionality should the target be hurled towards the 5th dimension.

In that case, I have it on good authority that what will happen is a harem of Dennis-"babes" will be tractored out of an all-you-can-eat fried catfish 'n p'taters joint in the 5th dimension (where they are from) and splash down en masse into the bathtub of a bearded man in the 3rd dimension, while he is taking a bath.

You sure you want to play that move? :eek: ;) :D

Non-Dimensional Skin :cool:

Last edited:

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA

Skin said:
Possibly a good plan except that if the target is not from the 5th dimension, but actually is from the 3rd dimension where Jennifer Aniston also is from, the gravitational pull of JA may actually rip dimensionality should the target be hurled towards the 5th dimension.

In that case, I have it on good authority that what will happen is a harem of Dennis-"babes" will be tractored out of an all-you-can-eat fried catfish 'n p'taters joint in the 5th dimension (where they are from) and splash down en masse into the bathtub of a bearded man in the 3rd dimension, while he is taking a bath.

You sure you want to play that move? :eek: ;) :D

....so your sayin' Freddy bathes with catfish :confused:....Superman was always my Favorite when I was a kid....I even tried jumping off the garage roof wearing a towel for a cape and broke my leg....but I don't remember any of the shit you guys are saying.......time for my MEDs....puff, puff, cough, cough (enters his own 5th dimension).....

Last edited:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
5th

5th

Im not sure what were saying but I can hear the music that Nurse Ratchet puts on at medication time.The boys are getting in line and then their going fishing.Just another day in the 5th dimension,hopefully we'll be on that bus and maybe stop at a pool hall for a few beers and lunch on the way back.Freddie will probably win all our money but what the hell, we could do alot worse.And have, like jumping off roofs with no meds..........

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Skin said:

You sure you want to play that move? :eek:

Congratulations Skin,...Possibly the best post in this entire sordid, ill-concieved thread..;)...Absolutely amazing, considering the juvenile "comic book" concept, that it actually made it to the second page...:cool:

Late news flash !!!....My sweet Jennifer, was just voted "Best hair in America", By the Beauty Salon's of America Org....She already holds several "Best Body" awards...:)

Last edited:

cuesmith

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:

Beard

Freddy, you've got to share some of that shit you're smokin' !

Sherm

RedCard

Verified Member
Benign

Benign

Certainly not trying to start or perpetuate anything here, but the guy low-motoring in left field appears to have added yet another notch to his massage list. Pennants for sale at the usual outlets.

Attachments

• OneMoreSkinOnTheWall.jpg
    OneMoreSkinOnTheWall.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 1

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
RedCard said:
Certainly not trying to start or perpetuate anything here, but the guy low-motoring in left field appears to have added yet another notch to his massage list. Pennants for sale at the usual outlets.
what a clever way to bring dennis and dick into accord on something they both like:D

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
...I only know what I see...

...I only know what I see...

lll said:
what a clever way to bring dennis and dick into accord on something they both like:D

....I wouldn't swear to it...but I think the (above) image of the classic car has been modified...probably with Photoshop....I believe the rims on the car on the original image were Japanese knockoffs .....:D