Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Has anyone noticed that we have a new member, as of 12:37 e.s.t? The username is unique to say the least. I only hope that it is a girl. If it is, I wonder if she's related to EvilLisa.

That's pretty quick. 7 or 8 minutes and our new member is gone. But not forgotten.

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Has anyone noticed that we have a new member, as of 12:37 e.s.t? The username is unique to say the least. I only hope that it is a girl. If it is, I wonder if she's related to EvilLisa.

That's pretty quick. 7 or 8 minutes and our new member is gone. But not forgotten.
Howe do you get all the pool players on this sight in the world. Wouldnt that be GREAT???

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Howe do you get all the pool players on this sight in the world. Wouldnt that be GREAT???

Yes Artie, that would be great. As long as they did not use an obscene username to join up, as the new member did this morning. Thankfully it was quickly removed.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Yes Artie, that would be great. As long as they did not use an obscene username to join up, as the new member did this morning. Thankfully it was quickly removed.
THats not a member. THats a Fool in hideing. And people like that dont want to be a member. You call that A destroyer. Or a micky the mope.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
We have another new member signing up at 3:15 pm,est. I'm all for animal rights and they are cute little fellows, they even build nice dams. But I wonder if we aren't being pranked by someone with nothing else to do.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
cowboy dennis can you quote the new player so we can get an idae of thier sceen name and comments?

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
We have another new member signing up at 3:15 pm,est. I'm all for animal rights and they are cute little fellows, they even build nice dams. But I wonder if we aren't being pranked by someone with nothing else to do.
Thier are always going to be Blockers Knockers and fools that are loosers and cant be on the square. But the are the loosers inLIFE thats why the do what the do. A suker and a looser you cannot perdicte what the are going to do. One thing is for sure the no how to loose and the will stay a looser. And the are a failure in life thats whay the will play thier little games. And if the dont do it her the will do it some were else. And the dont no anything thats why the are not going to contribute or help the game. ITs just like when we went to school thier was always a jerk off. And its easier on the internet. Becuse the can hide the Identatie. The only fool the are efecthing is themselves. BUt idios will stay idiots. Because thats what the want to be and thats all the can be.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Cowboy Dennis said:
lll,

How many animals do you know of that build dams? I think someone is just pranking us.
We get about a bunch of bogus "spammer" new member sign ups every day. I have to go through and manually approve or dump each one. Once in a while I accidentally approve a spammer :) and even more often, I accidentally dump a legitimate new member because their user name is, well, a little suspicious. Unfortunately, the spammers come back, and fortunately, usually the legitimate guys are willing to return for a second try as well... :D

diskclaimer

Verified Member
Im a new member

Im a new member

Hi everyone, im not sure if this thread is referring to me but i am a new member. I have been trying to sign up for a week now, using a few different names, i figured it was related to spammers.

A little background: Im Benjamin Shaw, 30 Y.O., a CAD industrial designer at Dynacept in Brewster NY. Ive been fascinated with pool my whole life. I first saw the game of 1P when i was a bartender at sky high billiards in fort worth texas. 30 brand new tables in that place, run by billy weir. Never played a game but watched for hours. I wonder if any of those guys are here now, cant remember any names. I was into nine ball at the time and only gambled for the lessons. That place was my life, would even sleep under a table in a pinch if i closed then opened the next day.

Now im married for three years and live in danbury CT. Boston billiards just closed and now i get back into pool. But it turns out a guy named Jerry (looks to be an old 1P player) has all the tables and sold some of them to a nice little spot called vivo's in the Maron hotel. 7 tables in there - a little too close together but not too much of an issue so far. I was encouraged by the fact that i was in there on tues night and 3 out of 4 of the tables had 1P going. Only 1 or 2 that know the game a bit but still there were new ones willing to try. I think jerry will only play me for 5 a game - i just want to play, im not a really into gambling but i might just have to consider it paying for lessons.

I do have a question but ill put that in another thread.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
diskclaimer said:
Hi everyone, im not sure if this thread is referring to me but i am a new member. I have been trying to sign up for a week now, using a few different names, i figured it was related to spammers.

A little background: Im Benjamin Shaw, 30 Y.O., a CAD industrial designer at Dynacept in Brewster NY. Ive been fascinated with pool my whole life. I first saw the game of 1P when i was a bartender at sky high billiards in fort worth texas. 30 brand new tables in that place, run by billy weir. Never played a game but watched for hours. I wonder if any of those guys are here now, cant remember any names. I was into nine ball at the time and only gambled for the lessons. That place was my life, would even sleep under a table in a pinch if i closed then opened the next day.

Now im married for three years and live in danbury CT. Boston billiards just closed and now i get back into pool. But it turns out a guy named Jerry (looks to be an old 1P player) has all the tables and sold some of them to a nice little spot called vivo's in the Maron hotel. 7 tables in there - a little too close together but not too much of an issue so far. I was encouraged by the fact that i was in there on tues night and 3 out of 4 of the tables had 1P going. Only 1 or 2 that know the game a bit but still there were new ones willing to try. I think jerry will only play me for 5 a game - i just want to play, im not a really into gambling but i might just have to consider it paying for lessons.

I do have a question but ill put that in another thread.
Welcome to OnePocket.org -- I am glad to hear that One Pocket is still going strong down your way! Is Action Billiards still around? In Hamden, maybe? Not sure how close/far that is to you...

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
diskclaimer said:

I'm relatively sure this thread does not refer to you Ben. Unless you are a healthy woman bragging about her recent gynecological exam being passed with flying colors. Welcome to the site Ben. Fire away with the questions. You get a variety of excellent answers from all on this site. Just bear in mind that some of the best replies are sometimes tinted with Miller Lite, Yukon Jack and Margaritas and probably several other legal, mind-altering drugs. Food for thought.

Dennis

diskclaimer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
I'm relatively sure this thread does not refer to you Ben. Unless you are a healthy woman bragging about her recent gynecological exam being passed with flying colors. Welcome to the site Ben. Fire away with the questions. You get a variety of excellent answers from all on this site. Just bear in mind that some of the best replies are sometimes tinted with Miller Lite, Yukon Jack and Margaritas and probably several other legal, mind-altering drugs. Food for thought.

Dennis

Well some of my questions might be tinted with some of the same....

Hey just a thought, but is Miller Lite the official beer of 1P players?
All the guys back in TX would only have Miller Lite.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll said:
cowboy dennis can you quote the new player so we can get an idae of thier sceen name and comments?

Sure Larry, even though I'm 1 year and 5 months late(I've been busy:) ).

The name of the new potential poster was HealthyBeaver.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
Sure Larry, even though I'm 1 year and 5 months late(I've been busy:) ).

The name of the new potential poster was HealthyBeaver.
dennis if you went back and found this thread i think you are not too busy but have too much time on your hands:eek:
maybe if sjd would get into some football wagering with you it would give you something to do. just sayin:rolleyes:
isnt time to get the snow blower ready for another wonderful winter coming your way. just sayin:rolleyes: