Senior Classic Flyer

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Just having a little fun. I will need pictures of the players who are going to play to make up the flyer. I have some pics from the Super Seniors Tournament, but will need new pics of new players for this one. You can take a pic with your phone and text to 530-391-8316 or email a pic to jrhendy39@yahoo.com

Attachments

• sr3.jpg
    sr3.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Just having a little fun. I will need pictures of the players who are going to play to make up the flyer. I have some pics from the Super Seniors Tournament, but will need new pics of new players for this one. You can take a pic with your phone and text to 530-391-8316 or email a pic to jrhendy39@yahoo.com

Is there any truth to the rumor that the autographs cost more than the lessons... and are worth more? :heh

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
They might be IF I win another one.:lol

I like your chances. I think I told you before that I had you under-rated. I bet against you last time (SJD outsmarted me) but it ain't gonna happen again. :)

Besides, I know you must be a helluva nice guy to take pity and let that pain-in-the-ass Scrz hang out with you. :D

I think he owes me $40, but I can't be sure because of the alzheimers.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I like your chances. I think I told you before that I had you under-rated. I bet against you last time (SJD outsmarted me) but it ain't gonna happen again. :)

Besides, I know you must be a helluva nice guy to take pity and let that pain-in-the-ass Scrz hang out with you. :D

I think he owes me $40, but I can't be sure because of the alzheimers.

That's MISTER scrzbill to you, stiff. If I can get the hospital to save me a room, I may go back to Houston just to give you a chance to owe me $80. You made a mistake letting me use your cue, it doesn't miss.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
That's MISTER scrzbill to you, stiff. If I can get the hospital to save me a room, I may go back to Houston just to give you a chance to owe me $80. You made a mistake letting me use your cue, it doesn't miss.

OK, but do me a favor... Don't stay in that Rodeway Inn you did last time. I'm booked there and I don't want to catch whatever you come down with. :eek:

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Registered player list

Registered player list

Registered player list for the 1ST Senior Classic; April (*14*) 15, 16, & 17 2016. (* denotes practice day *). I will update as entries are posted.

1. Jrhendy
2. Bill Meacham
3. LSJohn
4. Jeff Sparks
5. James Christpoher
6. Joe Mac

Last edited:

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Registered player list for the 1ST Annual Senior Classic; April (*14*) 15, 16, & 17 2016. (* Calcutta auction & practice day *). I will update as entries are paid.

1. Jrhendy
2. Bill Meacham
3. LSJohn
4. Jeff Sparks
5. James Christpoher
6. Joe Mac
7. John Rizzo

Here are the names I have that are registered for the 1st Annual Senior Classic.
You that have priority, ( on the old interest list ) have until the 28th of February to send in your entry fee, after then, ya takes your chances like everybody else. If it fills quickly, you could miss out on what promises to be a great annual event for many years to come.
I haven't talked to Rizzo in over a week, so there might be other entries I'm not aware of who have paid. I will check with John soon and update this list.
Time flies, so if you were planning on playing this event, you might as well send in that entry fee now, because there's a good chance this tournament will fill up once Hendy's flyers reach their destinations.

See you all soon,
TallJeff

Last edited:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

"autographs and lessons available"

good stuff :)

:D