U.S.Open One Pocket Champion to Join Fight Nights 006 Analysis

Bigtruck

Verified Member
PoolActionTV would like to welcome Jeremy Jones to the team. He will be bringing expert analysis to the match along with Scott Rabon!!.

This will literally be a $30 class on one pocket.

Don't miss it!

Ray

Attachments

• Fight Night 006.jpg
    Fight Night 006.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0

keoneyo

Verified Member
Ray
Ill be out of town. Will there be a dvd for sale of this event?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
PoolActionTV would like to welcome Jeremy Jones to the team. He will be bringing expert analysis to the match along with Scott Rabon!!.

This will literally be a $30 class on one pocket.

Don't miss it!

Ray
Ray, your selection on Jeremy Jones for the commentary is an excellent one, imo he's the best pool commentator out there and he knows the game of one pocket as well as anyone.
I would love to do commentary with Jeremy, I haven't heard Scott but i'm sure he very good as well and would like to do at some point commentary with you guys. Good luck with the telecast.

Bill Incardona

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Commentary at it's best

Commentary at it's best

Ray, your selection on Jeremy Jones for the commentary is an excellent one, imo he's the best pool commentator out there and he knows the game of one pocket as well as anyone.
I would love to do commentary with Jeremy, I haven't heard Scott but i'm sure he very good as well and would like to do at some point commentary with you guys. Good luck with the telecast.

Bill Incardona
There was a thread started about learning one pocket and I said the best way to learn one pocket would be to watch matches either in a tournament or match play with good commentary. Well it doesn't get any better than this, and I strongly suggest to all aspiring one pocket enthusiast and players that would be interested in improving their one pocket game to listen to Jeremy Jones as he and Scott Rabon do the commentary for this event. Here's your chance to really pick up some pointers, you won't be disappointed.;)

Bill Incardona

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
I agree wholeheartedly witht he comments about "Double J." In my mind, he is one of the most under-the-radar, underrated talents. I am actually kind of surprised he has never been in the last few at DCC.

I know he was close maybe 4 or 5 years ago against Hennessey when he cracked his cue in half by hitting it on the table.

I really like his approach at the table (laid back and intelligent). I have only heard him commentate a few times, but it is very obvious he knows the game well.

Another player that reminds me of Jeremy is Gabe Owen. There games are quite similar, although I think Jeremy's 1p game is better.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Ray
Ill be out of town. Will there be a dvd for sale of this event?

You will be able to own this match on usb flash drive and you will be able to purchase links to watch online. No DVD's.

The online viewing will be the same price as live. Everyone who purchases the event pass will get the links to the videos to watch later. I will be uploading the videos when I get back home on May 12th.

If you would like a copy on usb, the highest quality, send a USB 3.0 flash drive with a minimum space of 100gb and Paypal $50 to:

Ray Hansen
Fight Nights 06
P.O. Box 673
Lorena, Tx 76655

Paypal address: poolactiontv@gmail.com

Bigtruck

Verified Member
what time will the action begin each day??

One Day away!!! 2 time U.S Open 9 Ball Champion will take on 2 time Fight Nights Champion Chip Compton!!

PPV - Get your pass through the BLUE BUTTONS at www..poolactiontv.com

Day Pass 16.95
Event Pass - 29.95

***90 Day pass holders and migrated premium members will get a special email with 33% off this match.

Event starts times:

Day 1 - Wednesday 7pm
Day 2 - Thursday - 5pm
Day 3 - (if needed) Friday 5pm

One Pocket - First player to be 8 games ahead wins. Entry Fee is 10,000 ea.

Attachments

• 10013568_642979325770041_1768193597_n.jpg
    10013568_642979325770041_1768193597_n.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 0

Bigtruck

Verified Member
There was a thread started about learning one pocket and I said the best way to learn one pocket would be to watch matches either in a tournament or match play with good commentary. Well it doesn't get any better than this, and I strongly suggest to all aspiring one pocket enthusiast and players that would be interested in improving their one pocket game to listen to Jeremy Jones as he and Scott Rabon do the commentary for this event. Here's your chance to really pick up some pointers, you won't be disappointed.;)

Bill Incardona

Billy,

Thank you so much for the comments. Scott is VERY good as well on analyzing shots and strategies.

He is here with me now and say's he has learned a lot from your commentary and would love to work with you some time. I know the fans would love it too!

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
These matches have an entry fee of 5,000 or 10,000. This one is 10,000.

Players must play "even". No spots
There must be a winner. No break even scenarios
Professional commentary - Jeremy Jones & Scott Rabon for this one.
They are "king of the Hill". Winner gets the next challenger
Both players must agree to these terms to have an opportunity to play.
Players receive Room, Meals and a percentage of the PPV. (pales in comparison to winning)

Thanks for watching,

Ray

FastEddieF.

Verified Member

Bill Incardona

I agree 100%. The best way is to watch great players and you'll pick up a few great moves after watching for a couple of days. I watched Allen Hopkins play for 6 hours and pick up 2 great moves also watched Nick Varner and learned 1 great move. I watched Ed.Kelly and realized cue ball control is more important than anything else. I never could hear a commentary on matches when I watched because they were not available. Commentary makes it more entertaining, Scott Frost knows the game as good as anybody out there. Billy and Scott are great to listen to as a team. J.J. also is great to listen to.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I agree 100%. The best way is to watch great players and you'll pick up a few great moves after watching for a couple of days. I watched Allen Hopkins play for 6 hours and pick up 2 great moves also watched Nick Varner and learned 1 great move. I watched Ed.Kelly and realized cue ball control is more important than anything else. I never could hear a commentary on matches when I watched because they were not available. Commentary makes it more entertaining, Scott Frost knows the game as good as anybody out there. Billy and Scott are great to listen to as a team. J.J. also is great to listen to.

Scott Rabon is also VERY good.

Ray

1-1 !!

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Great match thus far..........................

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
U.S.Open One Pocket Champion to Join Fight Nights 006 Analysis

The commentary has been excellent too. And they gave Billy I a very nice, respectful shout out as they got started.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Geez, with the two of them playing that close, it might be a week before someone gets 8 ahead!:cool:

Hope you brought some extra clothes, Ray.;)

~Doc

I have plenty of clothes and I know where the laudromat is. :D

The players and the room have agreed to play 4 days now!! Event pass holders will get it all!

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I have plenty of clothes and I know where the laudromat is. :D

The players and the room have agreed to play 4 days now!! Event pass holders will get it all!

Ray

go to ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck and my tech man will help you figure out what your issue is. HelpDesk in the chat

Bigtruck

Verified Member
what time will the action begin each day??

First day was 7pm now it's 6pm. for the remaining days. The players and the venue have all agreed to play up to 4 days!!!

Ray