Who is attending DCC?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I know a bunch are of course but thought it would be good to have one thread with all the yes's.

I am.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Who is attending DCC?

Folks I know are going:

Straightback
The Ghost
Col Bille
Dustin

bernie p

Verified Member
I am signed up for Friday to Friday, intent on playing in the one pocket tourney.

Hopefully the OnePocket.Org member mini is still in the works (assuming that it does not start at Midnight before the main tourney).

And who knows.....maybe a little action....I might have the best/worst of it but......I'll step up and play any members even up, nothing too expensive. If you are interested, just let me know. If not, then it would be great to meet some of the new members that I have not yet met.

Thanks.

Bernie.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Funny story - I don't think my good buddy Mitch will mind. So Mitch calls me up a few days ago from Philly, asks me if I can do him a solid and hold on to some money for DCC so he doesn't blow it. I start laughing and told him I was going to ask him the same thing. My wife hears the conversation and says sternly to us, "I'll hold both of you guys money." We concede it's a good idea.

Felt like 2 kids getting delivered koolaid in the back yard: "thanks, mom!"

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
i will be there

i will be there

I will get there Saturday and play in the one pocket. I will most likely leave Tuesday afternoon unless through some divine intervention i'm still in it. I would be interested in playing in both the seniors if they have one and would like more information on the onepocket.org mini so i can meet some folks if they have it. Thanks! John

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Funny story - I don't think my good buddy Mitch will mind. So Mitch calls me up a few days ago from Philly, asks me if I can do him a solid and hold on to some money for DCC so he doesn't blow it. I start laughing and told him I was going to ask him the same thing. My wife hears the conversation and says sternly to us, "I'll hold both of you guys money." We concede it's a good idea.

Felt like 2 kids getting delivered koolaid in the back yard: "thanks, mom!"
cant wait to see the beautiful new dress, shoes ,and pocketbook your wife has
...........:heh...........:heh

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I'll be there for a couple or three days making my annual contribution to the Pro Pool Player Retirement Fund.

Lou Figueroa