C. Bartram vs. C. Deuel 2010 D.C.C.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
In my wildest dreams 3 rail the 14 any hold the cue all. Most likely roll gently into the 14 and bump it to the other side of the pocket just touch below the 1st diamond and leave the cue on the rail. That's what Mr GoldCrown aka Mr Sellout would do.

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
tough spot, try to move the stripe to the other end and get the CB back to the long rail and not scratch.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Long rail and hit the backside of the 14 ever so slightly, return shot will allow me a more controllable shot at the 14. Also, comes to mind depending on how it lays, dbl kiss and hide behind 14.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
(a diamond further up the table, i'd roll the solid playing off the 14 :eek:)

tough one to reach without the ladies aid shooting righty, probably just lag behind the 14

(god to see you around RBL! :D)

Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I'm 6'6'' that shot's in my comfort zone. Wish I'd a picked up this game in my youth, I'm finding out....having a long reach is a big advantage in this game, even more so than rotation games.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I'm 6'6'' that shot's in my comfort zone. Wish I'd a picked up this game in my youth, I'm finding out....having a long reach is a big advantage in this game, even more so than rotation games.

i didn't realize you were that big bill. bet you were an absolute monster wearing skates! :eek:;):)

(i know your father played pro hockey, was he tall also?)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I know it has already been mentioned, but I believe I would have been bumping softly into the 14 by going long rail first. I would be hoping to move the 14 just a little further from the pocket, knowing Corey is going to skim the 14 and he will be leaving me a lot further away on his shot. So I want to move it as much as I can without scratching like a 1/2 ball or so.

But seeing Androd's shot, his looks better than mine lol.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
I know it has already been mentioned, but I believe I would have been bumping softly into the 14 by going long rail first. I would be hoping to move the 14 just a little further from the pocket, knowing Corey is going to skim the 14 and he will be leaving me a lot further away on his shot. So I want to move it as much as I can without scratching like a 1/2 ball or so.

But seeing Androd's shot, his looks better than mine lol.

The issue is here control, a bridge and/or cue extension will be needed by Bartram and he loses feel/accuracy on the shot. This is one of those times you have to find a solution that can be reached, Bartram has several options but the one he chooses should be the one he KNOWS he can execute.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Hit the 14 on top a little to the right. You get a double kiss that will send the 14 over by the solid ball and the cue ball up towards the side pocket near the rail.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Three rail that 14 out of there and draw to the three ball and spin it in to his pocket.
Oh, wait a minute I thought it was Rafael shooting this. Never mind.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
C. Bartram vs. C. Deuel 2010 D.C.C.

Three rail that 14 out of there and draw to the three ball and spin it in to his pocket.

Oh, wait a minute I thought it was Rafael shooting this. Never mind.

Nah.. That's too easy. How about two railing the 14 while coming off the side rail and playing into the three that way.

😁

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Bartram decided to kick gently behind the 14. In his overstretched position and with an extension on his cue he lost the feel for the shot and fouled. It was his last shot of the match.

bartram4.jpg

bartram5.jpg

Bartram6.jpg

bartram7.jpg

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Bartram decided to kick gently behind the 14. In his overstretched position and with an extension on his cue he lost the feel for the shot and fouled. It was his last shot of the match.

He should have used the bridge, he's reaching way too far for such a demanding shot.

I understand though, I get lazy too.