Efren Challenge POV Free

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I watched a few games with John L and I think I caught 1 game with Teyechea...good stuff, I love seeing the shots the magician shoots.

Again, I didn't watch much of either match but from what I did see, I don't think either one of the players looked like slouches...they both could run out and played a few defensive shots.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I watched a few games with John L and I think I caught 1 game with Teyechea...good stuff, I love seeing the shots the magician shoots.

Again, I didn't watch much of either match but from what I did see, I don't think either one of the players looked like slouches...they both could run out and played a few defensive shots.

George T is a good player out of Tucson. They have quite a one pocket following in Arizona and he is one of many good players around Phoenix and Tucson. Most would rather shoot than move. Might have something to do with Scott Frost living there.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Looks like he plays real good on that tight table. Look forward to more tonight. What a great job Daniel does to promote pool and one pocket.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Looks like he plays real good on that tight table. Look forward to more tonight. What a great job Daniel does to promote pool and one pocket.

Yes he does. Efren playing now. Daniel said Cooney is there also...

gerri3404

Verified Member
EFREN REYES TAKES THE FIRST SET...but Fach Garcia takes the first game in the second set!

Cheer on SoCal's favorite as he plays it out with the Magician!
www.POVPOOL.com

12622548_10206869298584120_987979579602328654_o.jpg

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA

Thank you crabbcatjohn. We've also decided to remind viewers of our stream that they can visit onepocket.org, for more information and resources on the game. I hope it helps the cause and if nothing else, directs a little traffic this way.

Keep Loving Pool!

***On a side note: Efren and Busty will be back at Hard Times on February 1st and 2nd for more action. Maybe you boys in NorCal can muster up a few of your finest horses to play them under the same format as our first show.***