vero beach fl
efren has 2 balls and rafael has run 4 balls
he is left here
its rafael still shooting
wwyd??
re1.jpg

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Cut in the 7 and tickle out another ball and finish the runout. He's not blocked on the 7 cut from what I can tell.

If he is blocked, bank the 1 over to his side,slide whitey down, and go behind those 2 balls.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
I remember this shot. I would never have visualized the possibility, and even after seeing it, the margins for error were zero.

Boy, is he fun to watch!

Ah, found the previous post where he goes 6 rails after cutting the 7 to get shape. Creative for sure.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I remember this shot. I would never have visualized the possibility, and even after seeing it, the margins for error were zero.

Boy, is he fun to watch!

Ah, found the previous post where he goes 6 rails after cutting the 7 to get shape. Creative for sure.

why let the cat out of the bag and spoil it for everyone???...:frus:frus
1pwb i do resurrect old posts sometimes to keep a flow going with wwyd
i dont have time like i used to to watch 1p and post new wwyd all the time
so anyone who wants to be a private detective can get the answer key if they try hard enough.....:frus
reading other players responces to situations is how i learn
that is what i think makes wwyd so popular on the site
so now that you let everyone know the shot here it is

re2.jpg

re3.jpg

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California

Boy, is he fun to watch!

I'm not surprised at all with what he did. Raphael played on my eight ball National championship team back in 1990. He was something else to watch as he ran out.

Many times after he ran out he would come back to sit down and would say to me "I know that's not the way you would have done it". Meaning to say the he knew that he played the game to his own music. Amazing skills and the confidence to pull the shot off that only he could envision.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I'm not surprised at all with what he did. Raphael played on my eight ball National championship team back in 1990. He was something else to watch as he ran out.

Many times after he ran out he would come back to sit down and would say to me "I know that's not the way you would have done it". Meaning to say the he knew that he played the game to his own music. Amazing skills and the confidence to pull the shot off that only he could envision.

Martinez is an amazing player to watch, whenever you dont know what he might do he shows you something that others dont see but wish they could. Even then it boils down to the exevution end of the shot.:eek:

Dr. Bill

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Question is, was he ducking, play position, or both? A player of his caliber could have cut the 7 and broke out a few of those balls without having to play a 6 railer.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
ah, found the previous post where he goes 6 rails after cutting the 7 to get shape. Creative for sure.

why let the cat out of the bag and spoil it for everyone???...:frus:frus
1pwb i do resurrect old posts sometimes to keep a flow going with wwyd
i dont have time like i used to to watch 1p and post new wwyd all the time
so anyone who wants to be a private detective can get the answer key if they try hard enough.....:frus
reading other players responces to situations is how i learn
that is what i think makes wwyd so popular on the site
so now that you let everyone know the shot here it is

..........conv_482.jpeg..........

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
They don't seem all that popular anymore Larry. I believe that if Freddy were alive he would be ashamed of, embarrassed by and disgusted with some of the men on this forum.

Dennis
i am not sure that freddy would be ashamed of, embarrassed by and disgusted with some of the men on this forum
as for the popularity of the wwyd i think its easier to sit back and read the posts than stick your neck out and say what you would do
the number of lurkers to posters is large
we need more posters
speaking from experience
i pick some dumb ass shots sometimes (all times??:cool:)
but i learn from the help of the other members
to which i thank you all
:)

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
i am not sure that freddy would be ashamed of, embarrassed by and disgusted with some of the men on this forum
as for the popularity of the wwyd i think its easier to sit back and read the posts than stick your neck out and say what you would do
the number of lurkers to posters is large
we need more posters
speaking from experience
i pick some dumb ass shots sometimes (all times??:cool:)
but i learn from the help of the other members
to which i thank you all
:)

Is it difficult to post a WWYD?
What's involved?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
They don't seem all that popular anymore Larry. I believe that if Freddy were alive he would be ashamed of, embarrassed by and disgusted with some of the men on this forum.

Dennis

i am not sure that freddy would be ashamed of, embarrassed by and disgusted with some of the men on this forum.

People who respect each other's opinions can always agree to disagree with no harm.

Dennis

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area