Action at the Derby

Jlincoln

I just returned from the Derby for my first time ever being there. Boy did it not disappoint! The action is nonstop. I lost some decent money down there but I had fun. The action room is filled non stop with Scooter and his entourage and who knows what crooked stuff is going on in there. There is a young kid from Kuwait who was beating everyone, including Danny Smith in banks. Good action!

There was a spanish guy from Florida who was gambling pretty heavy as well (1k-2k per game possibly more), and as well as another kid from Cleveland who seemed to beat everyone betting high (2k per game). Anybdoy know these two and could they be good scores? I know one is from Miami, and the kid from Cleveland is the son of the owner at the Rack in Michigan.

All in all it was a good trip. I met some great people, enjoyed watching all the action, and will definitely be back next year!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Action at the Derby

The Florida guy is probably Peter, who is a good guy. Tom Wirth knows him too.

Cornerman

Verified Member
From
Carlsbad, CA
I just returned from the Derby for my first time ever being there. Boy did it not disappoint! The action is nonstop. I lost some decent money down there but I had fun. The action room is filled non stop with Scooter and his entourage and who knows what crooked stuff is going on in there. There is a young kid from Kuwait who was beating everyone, including Danny Smith in banks. Good action!
Omar Alshaheen.

World class player.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Yes Caesar is his name! Is he good action? Seems like he can't play at all. He was playing that kid from Cleveland for a while..

This is directed less at you than at some of the people here who have responded helpfully to you:

It makes me uncomfortable for any of us to be helping you -- whom we don't even know and as far as I'm aware, despite 20 of us being at the Derby with you, you introduced yourself to none of us -- in your search for people you can make a score against.

We have known some of the people you are asking about longer and better than we know you, so I don't see why any of us would want to help you figure out whom you have an advantage over.

I don't really blame you for asking, but I hope people here will quit answering.

Reverse knocking is just as bad or worse than knocking.

My $.02