Streaming info

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Ok, we have a Colorado boy in the money (guaranteed 7/8th). Congratulations to Frank Espanoza! And JoeyA for that matter!

Good luck to all.
Dave

McSock

Glad to see my good friend Jerry Matchin is in stoke. Got to his pool room Stiix, today to watch his last game on my phone and got to update Jerry's wife before he got to call and tell her.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
just got caught up on the last few pages of posts
i turned the stream off before they switched to billy and wayne....:frus:frus
would have really liked to have watched that
i am really enjoying the matches and jeremy is doing a great job with the commentary........great insight from a very experienced player
disco dave thanks for the updates
billy vs baby huey should be a good one
starts at 1 est ....12 houston time

RedCard

Verified Member
just got caught up on the last few pages of posts
i turned the stream off before they switched to billy and wayne....:frus:frus
would have really liked to have watched that
i am really enjoying the matches and jeremy is doing a great job with the commentary........great insight from a very experienced player
disco dave thanks for the updates
billy vs baby huey should be a good one
starts at 1 est ....12 houston time

I did the same thing, they said they'd be back on tomorrow so I thought the streams were done for the night (I guess just the commentary stopped at that point, not the streaming). I checked back for some reason just in time to see the last minute or so of that Pullen/Cardone match. Good to hear we get another shot at seeing it. Commentary has been great. I've seen shots made that I didn't see anywhere on the board.

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Yeah, sorry I missed Billie and Wayne, I turned it off when JJ said that was all for today. But I like so many others really enjoy it when he is on the mike. You can rally learn a lot of his insight to the game.---Smitty

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Yeah, sorry I missed Billie and Wayne, I turned it off when JJ said that was all for today. But I like so many others really enjoy it when he is on the mike. You can rally learn a lot of his insight to the game.---Smitty

I left it on and saw it. Very good. I like JJ also. Good mind for the game, I think. I get tickled at him sometimes. If he sees a good shot and mentions it, but the shooter does something else, which turns out alright, he might say "Oh well, that wasn't terrible." I was reminded of the time he had that little flare up with The Mighty Earl....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrFwJEurC0Q

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Tom Wirth won first game of 1-loss match against James Christopher.

Joey A now in the house warming up to play against Wayne Pullen