One Pocket & muffins

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
We played some captain One Pocket today - Patrick Johnson, Tom (tsk7878), and myself - a good time was had by all...I think...:)...

The Ghost takes care of his students..:heh...today I brought triple berry (blueberry/raspberry/blackberry)... ----->

Attachments

• 1 1 blueberry-muffin-jm-dt.jpg
    1 1 blueberry-muffin-jm-dt.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
pj
chgo

P.S. Ghost, the double chocolate muffin was love at first bite - almost worth losing to you again. Tom, it was a pleasure teaming up with you, hopeless though it was. :)

Yeah Pat, those muffins are good.

Quit exaggerating - it wasn't hopeless at all - the first two games went down to the last ball...and let me post up a good shot that you shot - beatle reminded me of it when he talked about a two-way shot in another thread today...

Pat & Tom needed one ball and I needed two and it was Pat's shot here..they have the bottom left pocket - he played the two-way shot, hit it good, and it ended up with both balls within approx. 6" of his pocket - about how they look in the second picture...leaving the poor Ghost in a tough spot...:(

- Ghost

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Looks like they're playing you 9/7 by the ball count, if so Patrick has really improved.:D

Not much you can do here, if the angle is not conducive for you to hit the inside of the 1ball and softly carom into the 11ball:eek: i'm taking an intentional and kicking two rails softly under the 11ball.

Dr Bill

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Looks like they're playing you 9/7 by the ball count, if so Patrick has really improved.:D

Not much you can do here, if the angle is not conducive for you to hit the inside of the 1ball and softly carom into the 11ball:eek: i'm taking an intentional and kicking two rails softly under the 11ball.

Dr Bill

Roll softly to hit the one ball on top (the opposite side as the end rail.) The cue ball should go to the side rail and hit the 11 full. Perfect speed will cause you to stick on the 11. If you don't, you should be OK.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Roll softly to hit the one ball on top (the opposite side as the end rail.) The cue ball should go to the side rail and hit the 11 full. Perfect speed will cause you to stick on the 11. If you don't, you should be OK.

Everyone's favorite shot lol.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
This was not supposed to be a wwyd thread...I meant this to be a wmwyp :confused: thread ...triple berry or double chocolate?...:D

- Ghost

PS, But if youse guys want to discuss the unfortunate shot situation that I was in, go right ahead.

keoneyo

Verified Member
I think from now on we should drop the acronym WWYD. We, the secret society of one pocket.org members should now refer of those neat little puzzles as WMWYP. Confusing all non one pocket players.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i studied the situation very carefully and to answer wmwIp ..(insert suspencefull music)
triple berry has to be the right choice...:D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
One Pocket & muffins

i studied the situation very carefully and to answer wmwIp ..(insert suspencefull music)

Larry, while the triple berry may be the choice of the amateur muffin man, any experienced muffin man who's been muffining for a good amount of years would obviously choose the triple chocolate. Your muffin is one of the dumbest muffins I've ever seen!

***note: truth is I would choose the berry too :) but I wanted this to evolve like a real WMWIP thread 😁

keoneyo

Verified Member
Ghost you Chicago boys are too old school and predictable. A chocolate and berry muffin just doesnt do the job these days. A muffin is nothing without jalapenos and pineapple. West coast muffin style.:eek:

Jimmy B

Verified Member

I would have to be like Cuba Gooding when playing Radio (an acquaintance of mine) 'BOTH'

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Muffin flavors are important, but let's not lose sight of the real point here. Ghost is demonstrating a very important principle for all 1P entrepreneurs: customer service is key.

I know I'll be back.

pj
chgo

Last edited: