XPC-Partners 1-Pocket: Florida North vs. South Battle 2 April 30-May 1st

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
You got it, and you can have either of the bets you offered or both. $100 total; $100 on one or $50 on each. I'll take Wirth-Principe or the field, or both.

But you'd better hope I win. I still owe Scrzbill $40 from the Derby and I've almost run out of excuses for him, but I can start all over with you. (Think about it: it's be better to lose $100 than put up with the aggravation of trying to collect if you win.) :D

Hacker/Bobby should be a helluva battle with Wirth/Principe. I can't wait.

Crap, just noticed that you wanted to confirm by PM. OK, I'll do that too, but pride makes me want others to see what a good bet I have. :lol

The cork went all the way to the bottom!!!! LSJOHN bit!

:sorry buddy, but you're locked up!!

$50.00 on each prop,

Thanks for the mail box money.:)

Good luck John

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Hey John

Why don't you and Jeff come over,for the event? I'm sure we can scrape up some action.

Nick

That's what I'd be afraid of Nick. :p

I'd love to come, but I've sworn off commercial air travel since DHS was born. For all I know, after all the crap I've said on the internet, I could be on a no-fly list and I don't wanna find out for sure, :) and the drive would be a little taxing.

I've got some irons I'm tryin' to get out of the fire, and if I do I'm gonna take a tour and visit a lot of you guys. At my standard $20/game, I figure I can complete the whole circuit with only around $10,000 gamblin' money. :heh

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

The cork went all the way to the bottom!!!! LSJOHN bit!

:sorry buddy, but you're locked up!!

$50.00 on each prop,

Thanks for the mail box money.:)

Good luck John

Speaking of mailbox money, thanks for the prompt cheese Jeff after our wager at the Srs. 👍👍.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Speaking of mailbox money, thanks for the prompt cheese Jeff after our wager at the Srs. 👍👍.

Billy "Crash" Craddock had a # 1 hit on the Country charts in 1974 or thereabouts, originally written & recorded by Layne Martine I believe in 1971. Catchy tune it was.:heh

You're very welcome sir, thank you for the sweat bet. The windows open on these latest prop bet offers should you want to play that song again. :):):)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Billy "Crash" Craddock had a # 1 hit on the Country charts in 1974 or thereabouts, originally written & recorded by Layne Martine I believe in 1971. Catchy tune it was.:heh

You're very welcome sir, thank you for the sweat bet. The windows open on these latest prop bet offers should you want to play that song again. :):):)

As I was born in 71, I'm sorry to say I am not sure what song you are referring to. I'll just have to wait for Jimmy B to chime in and post up a video of it heh.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

For some reason that sounds a lot less like a thank you than a rub-it-in. :D (I don't know how I missed putting your name on my list of undesirables.) :p

Not at all John (dick 😁). If someone offers a new wager, and they are "Good Pay" in past wagers, it is doing them a service to mention that fact. That was my intention. Any negativity was contrived in the cesspool that is your mind 😳.

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Latest team list👍

Latest team list👍

Team #1
Rob Melrose
Bob Feldman
Confirmed

Team #2
John DiToro
Victor Dieguez
Confirmed

Team #3
Anthony Meglino
Felix Luna
Confirmed

Team #4
Jason Sherman
Billy Burke
Confirmed

Team #5
Bob Ogburn
Jay Weidman
Confirmed

Team #6
Tom Worth
Nick Príncipe
Confirmed

Team #7
Troy (Han) Berber
Blair Richardson
Confirmed

Team #8
Jimmy Sandelar ?
TBD

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Not at all John (dick ��). If someone offers a new wager, and they are "Good Pay" in past wagers, it is doing them a service to mention that fact. That was my intention. Any negativity was contrived in the cesspool that is your mind ��.

Cesspool? Heh. Everybody already knows Jeff. Don't try to weasel out of it now, you self-serving, scab picking undesirable you. :D

You're lucky Jeff didn't mind... he's probably glad to see you advertise the fact that he's not invincible. (It's on the grapevine that he didn't loose a single game for over 30 years.) ;)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Cesspool? Heh. Everybody already knows Jeff. Don't try to weasel out of it now, you self-serving, scab picking undesirable you. :D

You're lucky Jeff didn't mind... he's probably glad to see you advertise the fact that he's not invincible. (It's on the grapevine that he didn't loose a single game for over 30 years.) ;)

Why you sh!t stirring sumbitch. Lol.

Rillix-XPC

Hey everyone glad to see all the excitement, and interest for this weekend!
And a big thanks to Bob Feldman spending his time to put together these events!

I would also like to add for anyone interested, and is in the area for this event, or a future one that you are more than welcome to come check out an event in person at the arena there is no charge. we have ~70 theater style seats in our main upstairs arena which you are able to plug in a pair of ear buds to listen to the commentary, as well as the ability to watch the stream via overhead TVs.

Also for anyone on Facebook (really you don't even need an account to view the content, if it asks you to login just hit escape) we post alot of extras pertaining to our events (pictures videos, and updates) You can find ours here

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
we have ~70 theater style seats in our main upstairs arena which you are able to plug in a pair of ear buds to listen to the commentary, as well as the ability to watch the stream via overhead TVs.

Also for anyone on Facebook (really you don't even need an account to view the content, if it asks you to login just hit escape) we post alot of extras pertaining to our events (pictures videos, and updates) You can find ours here

Wow.

You guys are awesome.

Thanks for what you're doing for 1 P and for us railbirds.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

i think i heard jeff didnt play pool for 40 years before his comeback....:eek:
just sayin...:D

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Hey John

Why don't you and Jeff come over,for the event? I'm sure we can scrape up some action.

Nick

Hello Nick,
Glad to see you guys are in the Frey. LSJOHN & I would enter the event but unfortunately they won't allow two "HIGH A" players to partner up :lol Anyway, you and Tom are gonna have your hands full playing that crew on those 5 x 10's. My guess is they play on them a little more than you guys, and that could be a big advantage for them.
Matters not, just play hard and have a good time, wish I was there.:(

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Hello Nick,
Glad to see you guys are in the Frey. LSJOHN & I would enter the event but unfortunately they won't allow two "HIGH A" players to partner up :lol
(

Sheesh. What a knocker. I've almost got Mitch playin' me even.

Anyway, you and Tom are gonna have your hands full playing that crew on those 5 x 10's. My guess is they play on them a little more than you guys, and that could be a big advantage for them.

From what I saw, Nick'll have no trouble takin' care of himself, and we know about Tom, but Bobby really impressed me in the last one, and we know about Hacker. This is gonna be fun to watch.

Are these XPC dudes a class act or what?

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Go South. Team #6..... Got ya down for a win...no place ...no show:D

Tom Wirth
Nick Príncipe

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Hey everyone glad to see all the excitement, and interest for this weekend!
And a big thanks to Bob Feldman spending his time to put together these events!

I would also like to add for anyone interested, and is in the area for this event, or a future one that you are more than welcome to come check out an event in person at the arena there is no charge. we have ~70 theater style seats in our main upstairs arena which you are able to plug in a pair of ear buds to listen to the commentary, as well as the ability to watch the stream via overhead TVs.

Now this is the way it should be done! Damn, I'm absolutely green with envy.
Everything seems to be perfect, the venue, the tables, the rules you are playing by, the format, the seating, the no rake prize pool, and the free split screen stream furnished by XtremePoolChallenge!

What a pool room... Huh How sweet it is....

Judging from what I saw during the last tournament, this is a very well thought out event. You people in Florida have done it right! And XtremePoolChallenge really fits right into that perfect mold you guys have built, they are the best I have ever seen. Thank you, all of you, for bringing this event to the fans of the great game of one pocket.

Have fun players, you lucky rascals.

As Jackie Gleason used to say... And away we go....