C. Bryant vs. A. Pagulayan 2005 D.C.C.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Try to 3 rail the 6 ball out and carom off the 15 ball and draw back on the 4 &5 balls. If you make the 14 ball for him that's OK also. :)
Rod.

senor

Verified Member
My first thought, long before he actually chose a shot.

RBL

That's his best one pocket move...the slow play.

If frozen to the 4, it should be pretty easy to shoot through the 4 and pocket the 14. As Charlie lets everyone know, he's very good at measuring out tangent lines. He'd execute that shot 95% of the time, but only after a lot of histrionics.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

If frozen to the 4, it should be pretty easy to shoot through the 4 and pocket the 14. As Charlie lets everyone know, he's very good at measuring out tangent lines. He'd execute that shot 95% of the time, but only after a lot of histrionics.

senor,

I've been trying to watch this match for two weeks but he's so annoying with his slow play and looking at every little thing even when the shot is obvious that I've almost given up hope of watching it through to completion. It's as bad as Buddy and JJ.

He took a full 2 mins. & 10 secs. to decide what to shoot here. That's an eternity in a pool game.

I've only played him once and I was no match for him at all (even), he didn't have to stall around with me.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

to do that wouldnt you have to move balls to alexs side??:confused:
seems like the draw off the 15 is the shot

onepockethacker

Verified Member

drawing off the 15, you can bank it 2 rails on your side which opens the 6 ball up for your pocket also. Right now the 6 ball only goes in Alex's pocket

WillieNilly

Verified Member
From
N.E Pennsylvania
Tough spot......eeek....off the 15 try to leave the Qball on the 4. ?

I dont see anything else except an intentional scratch, nudge the qball to the 15 /6 nook so he cant bank the 6 combo, Chucks got a ball to spot up, it will help cover up the hanger in alexs pocket,
Its try to get alex to have to run more then 7 if you got to take the 1 or 2scratch apiece or get a better (or any) shot in the next couple innings.

senor

Verified Member

No those balls would barely move. You're barely snookered from the 14, without standing over it I would guess that you could almost aim straight at the 14, maybe an inch or two on the high side of the 14. Cue ball will act almost as if the 4 ball isn't there.

15 ball is a good idea, also.

senor

Verified Member
senor,

I've been trying to watch this match for two weeks but he's so annoying with his slow play and looking at every little thing even when the shot is obvious that I've almost given up hope of watching it through to completion. It's as bad as Buddy and JJ.

He took a full 2 mins. & 10 secs. to decide what to shoot here. That's an eternity in a pool game.

I've only played him once and I was no match for him at all (even), he didn't have to stall around with me.

Dennis

2 mins sounds like he was making an effort to play fast! All that bs he does is really just a mindf@@k. He's been barred from local tours for that behavior. He already plays great. Imagine how good he would be if he ever set his mind to establishing some kind of rhythm.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Bryant decided to shoot the 15 to the siderail and let the rock move up an inch or two. It was his last shot of the game as Alex cut the 9 into the 14 and ran out.

CB's Shot.jpg

CapturedPicture_5.Jpeg