Efren

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Heading to Sacremento to play Efren.:eek: I played Buste down here last year so Efren is on my list. This is if my pain medication kicks in.:frus I worked on my car yesterday, replacing upper and lower radiator hoses. That kind of positioning is horrible for me. Whether I play in the tournament or not, I may stream along with the Hard Times stream. You WILL get information on our future Hall of Famer,:cool: John Henderson.:lol:lol

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Tell me how that game works out for you... will definitely look at the stream tonight now...

buy John H a drink for me I'll gladly repay the debt...

B

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Heading to Sacremento to play Efren.:eek: I played Buste down here last year so Efren is on my list. This is if my pain medication kicks in.:frus I worked on my car yesterday, replacing upper and lower radiator hoses. That kind of positioning is horrible for me. Whether I play in the tournament or not, I may stream along with the Hard Times stream. You WILL get information on our future Hall of Famer,:cool: John Henderson.:lol:lol

I played Efren In NJ. Efren liked it so much he looked for me three days in a row:D It was a fun time.

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Is there a stream from Sacramento one pocket?

Is there a stream from Sacramento one pocket?

Where do I find the stream?

Carla

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
streaming from POV

streaming from POV

POVPool.com the OnePocket starts today.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
POVPool.com the OnePocket starts today.

POV is not streaming this one. andyofla will start streaming the 9 ball tomorrow. Hard Times is streaming the one pocket, camera only, no sound.

Info should be on here or Az somewhere.

16 players left in the one pocket. I play Santos at 11 am.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
POV is not streaming this one. andyofla will start streaming the 9 ball tomorrow. Hard Times is streaming the one pocket, camera only, no sound.

Info should be on here or Az somewhere.

16 players left in the one pocket. I play Santos at 11 am.

im rooting for you john

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I barely made it up there in time. One minute left before elimination. First game, big blunder, he ran six. I made a couple of shots, lost. Second game broke. Ran eight after about three turns. Third game. Another terrible blunder to start game after his break. He ran six and barely missed a long rail bank for the out. I tied the game after about an hour. We both deliberately scratched. There were four balls lined up on the spot and I shot a two railer kick into the line thinking my cue ball would come back up table and leave him bad. It didn't. He made a position shot and I butchered the safe. He ran three. Next elimination. I ran six after getting a shot...... Was playing a relatively easy safe and shot the cue ball straight into the hole. He ran eight. Next game. Butchered another safe. He went out. Terrible, terrible execution, shot selection, speed, all facets of my game were non existent. I was(am) dead money.
I matched up a little later and continued my very bad play. I left after one set. I may never ply again. My eyes, back, wrist, legs, brain, all dead. I am so disgusted, I'm ashamed to say I play pool. I apologize to my fans who were watching me play so poorly.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I barely made it up there in time. One minute left before elimination. First game, big blunder, he ran six. I made a couple of shots, lost. Second game broke. Ran eight after about three turns. Third game. Another terrible blunder to start game after his break. He ran six and barely missed a long rail bank for the out. I tied the game after about an hour. We both deliberately scratched. There were four balls lined up on the spot and I shot a two railer kick into the line thinking my cue ball would come back up table and leave him bad. It didn't. He made a position shot and I butchered the safe. He ran three. Next elimination. I ran six after getting a shot...... Was playing a relatively easy safe and shot the cue ball straight into the hole. He ran eight. Next game. Butchered another safe. He went out. Terrible, terrible execution, shot selection, speed, all facets of my game were non existent. I was(am) dead money.
I matched up a little later and continued my very bad play. I left after one set. I may never ply again. My eyes, back, wrist, legs, brain, all dead. I am so disgusted, I'm ashamed to say I play pool. I apologize to my fans who were watching me play so poorly.

Oh man, that's a rough one. Sounds like I should play you:D