Could be quiet for a week...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
The ole 1po might be a little quiet for the next week due to DCC. Sounds like Red will be filling everyone in on the activities at the Horseshoe. I may also pony up the usurious $12 a day for internet service in the room.:eek: If so, I'll contribute updates.

I imagine some others might send reports as well. The tournament standings will probably be available on the DCC website, and of course there will be some streaming of the TV table, and possible TAR events.

Most of us will be at least as interested in the match-up action. And there is usually quite a bit of action going on in many different locations at the venue, especially in the evening hours.

One thing is absolutely certain: it's never the way one imagines it will be.;)

Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
gulfportdoc said:
The ole 1po might be a little quiet for the next week due to DCC. Sounds like Red will be filling everyone in on the activities at the Horseshoe. I may also pony up the usurious $12 a day for internet service in the room.:eek: If so, I'll contribute updates.

I imagine some others might send reports as well. The tournament standings will probably be available on the DCC website, and of course there will be some streaming of the TV table, and possible TAR events.

Most of us will be at least as interested in the match-up action. And there is usually quite a bit of action going on in many different locations at the venue, especially in the evening hours.

One thing is absolutely certain: it's never the way one imagines it will be.;)

Doc

I have my iPad Doc and will keep you up to date the best I can.

I will also post an address to wire $$ for those who want to be part of the action.:D

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
jrhendy said:

I will also post an address to wire $$ for those who want to be part of the action.:D

Haha, I will be there in person mixing it up a little bit. What day is your game with Ghost & The Irishman? :D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The Ghost's Stakehorses

The Ghost's Stakehorses

In case anybody at the DCC wants to bet against the Ghost...

Here is a pic of my two stakehorses...now you will be able to recognize them when you see them at the DCC...they will take all action...

The guy on the left is my main stakehorse...his name is 'Flaky'...and as you can see in the pic...

He always has a lot of dough on him...:D :p :D :p

- GHO$T

Attachments

• clowns.jpg
    clowns.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 0

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
One Pocket Ghost said:
In case anybody at the DCC wants to bet against the Ghost...

Here is a pic of my two stakehorses...now you will be able to recognize them when you see them at the DCC...they will take all action...

The guy on the left is my main stakehorse...his name is 'Flaky'...and as you can see in the pic...

He always has a lot of dough on him...:D :p :D :p

- GHO$T
Ghost, Is the stakehorse on the right side a professional photographer or is it just a hobby for him?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Fast Lenny said:
Haha, I will be there in person mixing it up a little bit. What day is your game with Ghost & The Irishman? :D

We will fit it in as soon as possible (I hope), I want to fire my winnings at someone else right away.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
jrhendy said:
We will fit it in as soon as possible (I hope), I want to fire my winnings at someone else right away.
I like your attitude bud, perhaps you and Jimmy can make a game, he will be with me. :)

ciao

ciao

This forum rarely failures to put a smile on my face. Bon Voyage to all who are going to the DCC. I trust that we at home will be kept informed, especially about the important stuff. ;)

Good luck to all.

Clare

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
I get to sweat the first few days

I get to sweat the first few days

Then I leave Monday morning. I should arrive around 4pm Louisvile time.

I must admit, I will be taking my laptop so I will probably get connected sometime Monday night and for sure Tuesday.

I'll not promise any immediate updates. But I will post some pictures when I can.

Deeman

Verified Member
SactownTom said:
Then I leave Monday morning. I should arrive around 4pm Louisvile time.

I must admit, I will be taking my laptop so I will probably get connected sometime Monday night and for sure Tuesday.

I'll not promise any immediate updates. But I will post some pictures when I can.

I'll have my iPad as well so I may update everyone if Ace doesn't keep me too busy playing!

Look forward to seeing al. My wife is il so I may not be in until Saturday night.

DeeMan

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
jrhendy said:

Well, since I'll be there, maybe I can just look over your shoulder at your Ipad. But wait! If I'm there, I can just watch the action live...:cool:

Doc

Deeman

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
Well, since I'll be there, maybe I can just look over your shoulder at your Ipad. But wait! If I'm there, I can just watch the action live...:cool:

Doc

Even better, I can sit next to John and we can e mail each other on our pads!
my excuse, No, I can't play you now, can't carry my I pad and cue at the same time! :)

DeeMan