Senior One Pocket Event

baby huey

Verified Member
Well I got home Monday and I had a lot of time to reflect on the event. First off, Bogies Billiards is a class operation and in particular I want to thank David Richardson, owner and John Rizzo, manager for putting on a great event. Good programs start with good leadership and Bogies has all of that and then some. I haven't had a chance to see any of the stream but I heard it was excellent. John Henderson has to be mentioned as well for his efforts behind the scenes in helping make it happen. All of his postings encouraging us to get signed up and his humor really helped in getting the event well attended. That poster John came up with was pretty sporty and getting us to send in pictures was no easy accomplishment. Meeting all the players and the camaraderie we had was pretty cool. I wish I had had more time to spend just hanging out a little more with the guys. Well I have to say the match(s) with Billy will remain with me as long as I live. What a great player he is and what a gentleman. I threw my entire kitchen sink at him and he just threw it right back at me. They say the sign of a great boxer is not how well he hits but how well he takes punches. Billy can take a punch.

I play what would be called "old school" one pocket and usually it works pretty well for me. It worked for awhile but in the end Billy overcame all of that. I wish I could have had a little more stamina for the final match but it just wasn't to be. Lastly count me in right now for the next event. I coming....... P.S. does anyone know if copies of any of the matches will be available on you tube or for purchase?

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Well I got home Monday and I had a lot of time to reflect on the event. First off, Bogies Billiards is a class operation and in particular I want to thank David Richardson, owner and John Rizzo, manager for putting on a great event. Good programs start with good leadership and Bogies has all of that and then some. I haven't had a chance to see any of the stream but I heard it was excellent. John Henderson has to be mentioned as well for his efforts behind the scenes in helping make it happen. All of his postings encouraging us to get signed up and his humor really helped in getting the event well attended. That poster John came up with was pretty sporty and getting us to send in pictures was no easy accomplishment. Meeting all the players and the camaraderie we had was pretty cool. I wish I had had more time to spend just hanging out a little more with the guys. Well I have to say the match(s) with Billy will remain with me as long as I live. What a great player he is and what a gentleman. I threw my entire kitchen sink at him and he just threw it right back at me. They say the sign of a great boxer is not how well he hits but how well he takes punches. Billy can take a punch.

I play what would be called "old school" one pocket and usually it works pretty well for me. It worked for awhile but in the end Billy overcame all of that. I wish I could have had a little more stamina for the final match but it just wasn't to be. Lastly count me in right now for the next event. I coming....... P.S. does anyone know if copies of any of the matches will be available on you tube or for purchase?

Great to finally meet you Jerry. A fine gentleman and a double-tough competitor. I LOVE your game; I don't know abaout "old school," I'd call it "any school." Your touch is amazing (almost as though you'd been a doctor, or a nurse, or something. :D )

Regarding recordings of the matches, BigTruck (Ray) believes he has everything and will put it together to make it available for PPV online or download, I don't know which. Oh, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure he said it would be available for 30 days to the people who purchassed the event, and I think that means a 30-day pass will be available for sale at:

poolactiontv.com

I don't recall how soon he said it would be available. Others know more about this... just giving you a quick partial answer.

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Well I bought the stream and it was a joy and privilege to watch you guys play for a little while. Do you like being called 'Baby Huey'???

keoneyo

Verified Member
Congratulations Jerry. You played great. I, myself, was hoping for an all California final between you and Wayne. But Billy proved too strong and showed why he is the champion that he is.
We in Santa Monica know of your ability and always hear praise about your play from those that have played you.
I also knew you from the Hawaiian Brian days.
Hope you can make it out to HOB in Santa Monica.
Again congrats and thank you for such great play.

McSock

As much as I get to see you play, the first match with Billy beat it all. I will remember it for a long time. If they dont set up a purchase of the event, I paid for the stream and we can run it at Stiix, I want you to hear JJ commenting, it is great.

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
I maintain the 180 day pass, so I get all the events. It is a good deal and a way to support Big truck Streaming.

Jerry,

You are a great player and it was very informative watching you play. I love your game and hope to have the opportunity to see you play more.

Wishing you the best,
Phil

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
jerry you played great and i learned alot watching your responses to various situations
rather than old school i would call your style
"high percentage onepocket "
using your skills to the max and giving/forcing your opponent a chance to make a mistake
well done
kudos.jpg

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Senior One Pocket Event

There are certain guys who you know, that if you get into the ring with them you are in for a war and there will be no easy victories. That's you, Jerry. Fantastic playing. You are a real grinder and a tough competitor. I enjoyed every minute of your matches during the streams so thank you very much.