From
Philly Pa
Free stream live now Richie Richeson vs Chip Compton

Thanks. I love watching money matches.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I wish they'd post the score. There's a score posted but it hasn't been changed after the two games I've watched.

Chip has played a little ragged the last 3 games.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I wish they'd post the score. There's a score posted but it hasn't been changed after the two games I've watched.

Chip has played a little ragged the last 3 games.

They were keeping score with a coin placed near the diamonds at the head of the table. After each game they moved it, it was much better than the scorekeeper thing that was never right.

Dennis

Jimmy B

Verified Member
That first set didn't take long! :eek:
Josh roasted him real quick.
Going again, 8/7 this time.

I saw that, Sheldon. Actually there was the first set that Richie had already won getting 8-7, pretty quickly. Then they adjusted and Josh roasted him quickly, at 9-8, like you said. Now they are in the third set, adjusting back to 8-7. It's amazing the difference between 9-8 and 8-7. Good stream, but I like to mute and jplay my own music when I'm at Erica's...

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
I saw that, Sheldon. Actually there was the first set that Richie had already won getting 8-7, pretty quickly. Then they adjusted and Josh roasted him quickly, at 9-8, like you said. Now they are in the third set, adjusting back to 8-7. It's amazing the difference between 9-8 and 8-7. Good stream, but I like to mute and jplay my own music when I'm at Erica's...
Thanks, I guess I didn't see the first set then, I saw the second one. I need to quit watching and get some sleep.... :cool: