Red Shoes Tournaments....(Illinois) through 2012

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
FYI.....October 13th "8 Ball"......October 27th "Straight Pool"......November 10th "Bank Pool".....December 8th "One Pocket". These are ALL $50 entry fee (green fee included), $500 Added (based on a full field), double elimination tournaments. Call or website for additional info (708-388-3700 or redshoesbilliards.com).

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
RESULTS....(Full Field).....1st Ike Runnels, 2nd Sergio Perez, 3rd Tony Gong, 4th Jeff Jones, 5th-6th Jack Wu & Mark Pratico and 7th-8th Ed Latimer & Eric Wermes. As a side note, the final match between Ike and Sergio went HILL/HILL.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
FYI.....October 13th "8 Ball"......October 27th "Straight Pool"......November 10th "Bank Pool".....December 8th "One Pocket". These are ALL $50 entry fee (green fee included), $500 Added (based on a full field), double elimination tournaments. Call or website for additional info (708-388-3700 or redshoesbilliards.com).

John Lavin is a good friend of mine.

That disclaimer aside, Red Shoes is, without a doubt, one of the premier rooms in America today -- probably top five. And, allowing for the action factor, probably top three.

Having traveled around the country and seen the state of pool nowadays I can tell you that you Chicago boys are lucky indeed to have such a room available to you: a conscientious owner/player; beautifully set up equipment; new balls!!! (that are cleaned constantly); new Simonis; enough action for anyone who wants to strap it on; a great bar and grill; and fanatical attention to cleanliness throughout the room. It is one of the great rooms in the country.

Lou Figueroa
hell, I might head that-a-way
next weekend
just to see it all again

Last edited: